Boltgun - Warhammer 40k -

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Been posting this only in the 40k thread.

Came out today.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been trying to care because I love 40k. But, I just don't think I'll get it. I'm sad.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Had great reviews from reviewers I trust. I went and picked up and played the first 3 levels. Did not disappoint.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Brutal doom with a 40k skin

Which basically means it's the best FPS in years

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This game is perfect lol, the pixel-animated cutscenes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The only thing that gets me is the stomping when you walk. My subwoofer is shaking the entire house, lol.
You say this like it’s a bad thing. The real question you should be asking is why aren’t other games shaking your entire house?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't bought a recent released game in a while, and I regret nothing about this game.

Classic shooter feel, chainsword, also chainsword and taunt.

Game isn't anything ground breaking, but it's a fun game to scratch a classic shooter itch.

Also 10% off on steam now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
28% off on Humble Bundle if you're a subscriber. That makes it $15.83, which is what a cheeseburger costs now.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
need a list of what mechanic upgrades to a gun does. on a few I hardly notice a difference. out of the guns I've unlocked so far plasma seems biggest difference so you can rapid fire down terminators

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
need a list of what mechanic upgrades to a gun does. on a few I hardly notice a difference. out of the guns I've unlocked so far plasma seems biggest difference so you can rapid fire down terminators
The machine spirit + 100 round special bolter magazine on the boltgun is outstanding. Shreds bosses with out the movement hit you take with the heavy bolter firing.

I did notice the shotgun machine spirit there seems to be a ricochet with the pellets.

Haven't put the machine spirit yet on plasma or heavy bolter.

I think I am 5 or 6 levels into the game playing on exterminus. Been taking my time on playing, but enjoying it every step of the way.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
My only two complaints on the game is one, I would like a bit more feedback on damage, especially big damage. A blue horror scratching my nuts from behind sounds the same as the Chaos Champion I didn't notice resurrecting ripping me a new twin-linked asshole.

Second, how are you going for that early 90's look, sound, and feel, even including fucking D-Rok as your main theme and you DON'T add noise marines?