Bonaire

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just booked a trip to Bonaire in sept with some friends. Others going to scuba but i think I'll just snorkel because I don't want to deal with the certification and gear.

Seems like a nice island with just enough stuff to keep me occupied but not overrun.

I posted this mainly because I only recently discovered this place existed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So you're going to be the one loser with a snorkel, while everyone is doing scuba? How embarrassing.

Also, I have never heard of this island until I read this post.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone I know that has visited the ABC islands really liked them. I'll be interested to see how your trip goes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Never heard of this place either. Didn't even know the Dutch had any islands in the Caribbean.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
edko has not only heard of it, he knows the cute acronym for the islands it's grouped with!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
edko has not only heard of it, he knows the cute acronym for the islands it's grouped with!

It'll be the BAC islands for me

200_s.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I liked the Nordic owned islands the best in the Caribbean. They seemed to have the fewest amount of people trying to sell me random shit in the streets.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've never even been to the Caribbean. Went to the Keys when I was a kid. Thanks a lot of the shitty vacations, parents.