Boondock Saints Three ?

jag3rmeiser_sl

shitlord
anyone heard any news about the third one? hope it doesn't take another 10 years to make the next one. Wish Troy Duffy wasn't such a arrogant douche about the production companies maybe this one will be finished soon. only news I've heard is that is been started just have to wait for Norman to take another break from The Walking Dead.

Sugarhigh_sl

shitlord
Norman Reedus is the only reason i would watch this... I love his character on "The Walking Dead"

(sequels generally never live up to the original... Boondock Saints 2 was poop in comparison to the original)

jag3rmeiser_sl

shitlord
i completely agree with how sequels usually completely fucking blow but i still love to see how corny and how much they try to make it out to be so much "better" then the originals. just wondering maybe some ones heard some more news about it. sugarhigh you are completely right the only reason i love the movies the most is Norman and sean. i have Normans trigger finger latin saying on my shoulder blade (in a none gay way :p). Norman is the best on that show for T.V. Series.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Norman Reedus is the only reason i would watch this... I love his character on "The Walking Dead"

(sequels never live up to the original... Boondock Saints 2 was poop in comparison to the original)
Terminator 2, Christmas Vacation, Empire Strikes Back, Spider Man 2, For a Few Dollars More, Wrath of Khan, The Dark Knight, Mad Max 2, From Russia with Love, X-Men 2, Evil Dead 2, Silence of the Lambs, The Two Towers.

Here, I'll do it more to the point: Aliens and the Godfather 2.

Want me to keep going?

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sean Patrick Flannery's freaking looking face made the second one unbearable to watch for me. No thanks.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm not against sequels in general. I'm against this one since the 2nd one was such a pile of shit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

(sequels generally never live up to the original... Boondock Saints 2 was poop in comparison to the original)
The second one was poop in comparison to... anything. It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Golt_sl

shitlord
I couldnt sit through more than 30 minutes of the sequel, and I loved the first one. Refuse to even continue watching it. Please no more