Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
"Do you want to have purely consensual sex where I obey your limits and stop mid stroke if asked?"
"Oh baby you know how to turn me on."
"I feel me using my words to turn you on is a form of verbal rape and I am no longer comfortable with this arrangement."
rolf

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
"Do you want to have purely consensual sex where I obey your limits and stop mid stroke if asked?"
"I feel me using my words to turn you on is a form of verbal rape and I am no longer comfortable with this arrangement."
Go on ...

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
BL2 was probably one of the best games I've played recently. My pre-order of BL2.5 taught me that just because one game in a series is great, it doesn't mean others will be. I think I have about 6 hours played on it. Not good.

As for that ClapTrap video... That is amazing!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Actually, yeah, that sounds 100% Claptrap-ish. You sure you don't write for these guys?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh shit, had missed until reading the CE link there that it included BL2 AND the Presequel and all DLC... holy shit value.

Crone

Pretty bad week to release, considering Bloodborne just dropped, but this dropped today as well? Might be worth getting into seeing as while I own all the DLC on PC, I haven't played any of it, and haven't played the pre-quel.

Vaclav

Got it, but mostly on the backburner for the moment - it's flawless and seems to have tighter controls even. But just toyed with it a smidge.

spronk

FPS noob
i bought the claptrap edition and its pretty cool, you get a foot tall claptrap RC robot that has a camera built in and controlled by an android (or ios) app, its fun zooming around the floor chasing my dog with it. doesn't move very fast but quite stable and has about 20 voice quotes he does