Borderlands

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This is going to be hot garbage. What the fuck is wrong with the entirety of Hollywood?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Eli Roth fell off. Thanksgiving was barely tolerable.

It's been schlocky miss after miss, Borderlands will be no different.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Hostel was his last good movie and that was early 2000.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, terribad casting... Lilith+Tannis combined are probably younger than either JLC or KB. And if KH's dick grew on the top of his head he would still be too short to play Roland. Guess he's just gonna stand on his turret, so no jogging for him. Sounds about right, Roland isn't a jogger.

Fucker

Log Wizard
This movie is going to be fucking stupid. Jumanji in the Borderlands universe.
Holy fucking balls. The movie is wildly miscast. Blanchett, for fucks sakes is 35 years too old for the role. They are throwing a bunch of geriatrics a bone.

Holy shit this is going to be BAD.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Holy fucking balls. The movie is wildly miscast. Blanchett, for fucks sakes is 35 years too old for the role. They are throwing a bunch of geriatrics a bone.

Holy shit this is going to be BAD.
I read an article not too long ago that was about Hollywood no longer casting the young pretty women in movies and thought it was complete horseshit. Guess not.

• 2Worf

Goatface

I read an article not too long ago that was about Hollywood no longer casting the young pretty women in movies and thought it was complete horseshit. Guess not.
They have spent the last 10 years pushing dei hires, and the pool of hot leads has went down the drain .

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Hostel was his last good movie and that was early 2000.
Yeah, he doesn't exactly have an amazing library of films he's made. Watched that one and Cabin Fever in the theater back in college and while fun with your friends, I wouldn't call them classics.

I do remember there was a time when the marketing for his movies was "from master of horror, Eli Roth" or some shit.

spronk

FPS noob

Jennifer Coolidge Omg GIF by The Roku Channel

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

hope they get to the vault with about 5 mins left in the movie, kill the destroyer and nothing happens end.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Let's count the fail.
1. Cate Blanchett needs to be in a retirement home, not in a movie pretending to be a 20 year old.
2. Kevin Hart as Roland. For fuck sakes, Roland is huge, Hart is a pygmy.
3. Jack Black as CL4TRP? Please. Not even close.
4. A jungle jogger playing Tiny Tina? WTF are these people doing.
5. What is Jamie Curtis doing in this. I thought she died 15 years ago.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Tiny Tina's delivery was the fucking worst. Jack Black as Claptrap was second...he doesn't even sound a tiny bit robotic.

What the fuck is wrong with these filmmakers?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, he doesn't exactly have an amazing library of films he's made. Watched that one and Cabin Fever in the theater back in college and while fun with your friends, I wouldn't call them classics.

I do remember there was a time when the marketing for his movies was "from master of horror, Eli Roth" or some shit.

Yeah they weren't classics, but he had achieved enough to where he had a reputation to maintain and live up to.

Part of that may have been his agent and publicity machine. It worked for a time, and then he continued to deliver C list movies not on par with Hostel or Cabin Fever.

He was always schlocky, and included his "Roth humor" in the majority of his movies (Hostel and Cabin Fever being probably his most serious movies). But later in his career, the schlock factor became his trademark and essentially ruined the tone of what should have leaned more toward serious than his failed attempts at humor trying to be like the Scream franchise.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was so much worse looking than I expected.

Riddle me this, why the fuck would you cast Jack Black as Claptrap instead of the actual voice actor?

• 2Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Riddle me this, why the fuck would you cast Jack Black as Claptrap instead of the actual voice actor?
That's a great point.

My guess is because it's not for fans of the game, it's for all the dipshits who know nothing about it, and they're going to lure in the ratings with "star power".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Because the OG voice actor hasn't been Claptrap since Borderlands 4 after a falling out with Gearbox.