Bosch

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Ive got Legacy on Amazon, pretty ok so far, kinda taking off where it left, Bosch going the PI route, most of the gang back together minus the police cast so far

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ive got Legacy on Amazon, pretty ok so far, kinda taking off where it left, Bosch going the PI route, most of the gang back together minus the police cast so far
Thing I miss most is the Bosch intro song. This one doesn't hit the mark.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I 'think' I finished it last night. If that was the last one it ends on a pretty large cliffhanger. Reason I say think is most places state it's a 10 episode season. IMDB says 11 episodes ...then lists 10.
Either way it was pretty solid.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didn't not enjoy this season, but it didn't carry the same weight as the previous seasons with Bosch and J Edgar. My gut says the daughter actress may not have the acting chops to carry a bigger role like she has this season. I gave this season a 5/10.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
it's painfully obvious that the 95 pound anorexic girl beat the shit out of the 250 pound dude who got the complete surprise attack on her and then he ran out the window and she chased him and tackled him, restraining him until backup arrives.

Guarantee.

• 1Like

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
She's a pretty awful actress. I mainly miss Irvin Irving as I like saying "hello Mr wick" in a terrible vocal impression

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The acting in this show was never top notch. Honey Chandler is a stiff and lifeless character as well. Bosch was still Bosch in this season but it was missing any interesting supporting players. The beatnik tech genius was a completely ridiculous character.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
it's painfully obvious that the 95 pound anorexic girl beat the shit out of the 250 pound dude who got the complete surprise attack on her and then he ran out the window and she chased him and tackled him, restraining him until backup arrives.

Guarantee.

New season is out. Thankfully this aged pretty badly. Some characters like the wizard super hacker beatnik dude are unfortunately still around. At least there's some follow-up comeuppance to some of the crazier stunts bosch and crew have pulled.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
New season is out. Thankfully this aged pretty badly. Some characters like the wizard super hacker beatnik dude are unfortunately still around. At least there's some follow-up comeuppance to some of the crazier stunts bosch and crew have pulled.
I tried the last season and Bosch suffered from the same problem as Longmire. The resurrection after it was cancelled is just really a pale imitation of the original work. Original Bosch was really fucking good. Resurrected Bosch is really bad. I just don't get it either. You have 4 or 5 seasons of writing telling you who the characters are and what their stories are. Just color in the lines. How do you fuck it up this badly.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I tried the last season and Bosch suffered from the same problem as Longmire. The resurrection after it was cancelled is just really a pale imitation of the original work. Original Bosch was really fucking good. Resurrected Bosch is really bad. I just don't get it either. You have 4 or 5 seasons of writing telling you who the characters are and what their stories are. Just color in the lines. How do you fuck it up this badly.
Put a chick in it, and make it lame and gay?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You should check out the new Justified!

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You should check out the new Justified!
Oh I did, friendo.

ew throw up GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users