Box office flops that deserve a sequel

Jazser_sl

shitlord
I haven't gone to the movies in a really long time. No TV or anything - live in the boonies. Anyway I'm back and I am hoping to see the sequels to Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back. I've been dying to know what happens after Empire. I just rented Return of the Jedi and Episodes 1-3!! Watching them all in a marathon. Tonight is going to be Epic! As long as they didn't do something stupid like showing Dart Vader as a kid with some shitty child actor or something I am in for one fantastic evening. Hitting play - see you on the other side!

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I still need to know wtf Supertouch is doing here. Infractions for thread theft are next!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'm the one who made the thread on the other forum
The important part is did you make it here first or there.

Going by timestamps you clearly started it there because you feel we are second class citizens. I'm giving you one meaningless infraction point for your savage passive aggression. May God have mercy on your soul.

If I am somehow mistaken and you started this here first let me know, I will reverse the infraction and have the big bosses infract me for my shoddy moderation.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Can't have Rad without...

rrr_img_31349.jpg

But for reals, according to this listhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombsI'd say nothing.
Gleaming the Cube is so awesome. I was jealous as fuck of his bomb shelter bedroom.

Looking at that list I would say the following deserve more attention:

The 13th Warrior
Treasure Planet
Lolita (hrrrrnnnnnnnnnnggghhh)
Krull
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
The Hudsucker Proxy
Death to Smoochy
The Iron Giant
Radio Flyer
Stay
Event Horizon

Of those, I'd say only Event Horizon and maybe Radio Flyer and Iron Giant deserve a sequel. I haven't seen 13th Warrior in forever but my impression was that it pretty neatly wrapped everything up.

And how the fucking fuck did A Sound of Thunder cost 80 million to make? That movie looked like a sci-fy original movie.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Gleaming the Cube is so awesome. I was jealous as fuck of his bomb shelter bedroom.

Looking at that list I would say the following deserve more attention:

The 13th Warrior
Treasure Planet
Lolita (hrrrrnnnnnnnnnnggghhh)
Krull
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
The Hudsucker Proxy
Death to Smoochy
The Iron Giant
Radio Flyer
Stay
Event Horizon

Of those, I'd say only Event Horizon and maybe Radio Flyer and Iron Giant deserve a sequel. I haven't seen 13th Warrior in forever but my impression was that it pretty neatly wrapped everything up.

And how the fucking fuck did A Sound of Thunder cost 80 million to make? That movie looked like a sci-fy original movie.
13th Warrior was bad ass, but everyone talks shit about it.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dune is just to frikkin massive to be a movie. Or they have to skip the introduction of what everything is and make a movie thats for nerds who know the background story.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was Event Horizon a bomb? That shit is one horror movie that holds up today pretty well.