Boxing

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Floyd actually did that in a real championship fight on HBO, where he was answering questions such as who he thinks was going to win the upcoming AFC championship game. He answered "The Patriots" before landing a right hand, which ended up being correct. He was basically having a conversation with Lampley while putting together a TKO.

Jozu

Anyone got a stream for tonight? Not trying to pay another 10$ for IPTV, I just did it for 3 months and never used it.

Jozu

thanks but man that is one of the worse streaming sites I ever seen.

edit: not trying to be a fag, but I have clicked my way through some pretty gnarly illegal streaming sites but this one seems impregnable.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

damn, looked for an update, he died.
It was discovered the boxer suffered internal bleeding from a brain injury and subsequently died in the hospital on Tuesday, a Boxing South Africa statement said.

Jozu

Wow....what the fuck. I wonder if there is a video of the fight in general in order to see how much damage he actually absorbed before that....

In other news Edgar Berlanga tried to bite his opponent in a boring as fuck fight. What a dumb fuck. Stupid kid really basically ruined his career. Unless he goes on to be sensational, people will always talk about that and question his mindset. He said after the fight that he tried to bite him because the guy kept hitting him with elbows and he didnt want to get cut.....

What? He even admitted that he tried to "Go Mike Tyson on him". The young generation in todays world are just all fucked.

edit: That display of the guy who died just shows you how brutal boxing really is. The gloves and repeated concussive shots affects the brain in different ways than like in MMA where someone just gets starched. That was hard to watch and is something I will never forget.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Beterbiev has been this incredible talent for almost a decade now, and just waiting for him to finally get over some big surgeries and make his run. He's a Russian monster in the same way Khabib as for MMA. This guy is legitimately one of the best punchers, light-heavyweight, has ever seen. Horrifying fighter. Bivol vs Beterbiev would be a phenomenal fight, a P4P best.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm happy to see him moving up and collecting more scalps. Always knew he was a powerful puncher, but I wasn't sure if that's all he would be.

Also, here's Beterbiev talking about a fight with Jake Paul, ROFL

timestamped at 29:00

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I feel a little sorry for Ali.

I feel like when he was in his prime and ducking and dodging like he was in the Matrix, a lot of fans at the time hated on him.

And then people started liking him more when he got old and started taking a lot of damage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Ali was great. I don't think the best. But alot of the best this or that comes down to what you personally like. I love Sunny Liston, Joe Louis, Tyson, Joe Frazier, all of the 4 kings. Tyson Fury.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Ali is in my top 3 GOAT but #1 will always be Sugar Ray Robinson.

Any discussion of the greatest has to be accompanied by this scene though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sugar Ray Robinson, Ali, and Sugar Ray Leonard are the three best fighters of all-time in my opinion. I think they're all interchangeable in a way. I think Hank Armstrong, Roy Jones Jr., Floyd Mayweather, Joe Louis etc are on that next tier. Willie Pep etc.