Boxing

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So many people you can tell are not boxing fans in this thread.

You just watched one of the greatest boxers in history dismantle a legend. I guess that's boring for people.

Back to your cock fighting I guess, lol.
Dude I used to watch boxing all the time. I loved Lennox Lewis and Holyfield. It's a shit sport now. I watch like 3 fights a year now and I never come away wanting to watch more. I'd rather watch Olympic boxing than this now, at least some of those guys are trying to actually win.

opiate82

Bronze Squire

You just watched one of the greatest boxers in history dismantle a legend. I guess that's boring for people.

And that is the problem with boxing. When you watched New England dismantle one of the greatest defenses ever assembled you didn't hear the average fan bitch that it was a boring Super Bowl. When you witness something like that, even as a casual, it should be jaw dropping.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
watching one guy run around a ring while another guy swings wildly at the air for 20 minutes

who would want to be a fan of this, i've been more entertained watching girls HS basketball

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

You sound like a soccerfag. Sorry, you're not about to convince me that was entertaining.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I feel like Pac was actually fighting. Floyd just ran away most of the time. Unfortunately Floyd has longer arms, so that's effective.

I hope one day there's a rematch.

Column_sl

shitlord
Dude I used to watch boxing all the time. I loved Lennox Lewis and Holyfield. It's a shit sport now. I watch like 3 fights a year now and I never come away wanting to watch more. I'd rather watch Olympic boxing than this now, at least some of those guys are trying to actually win.
It's definately not a shit sport right now. You are 100 percent not watching it

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I feel like Pac was actually fighting. Floyd just ran away most of the time. Unfortunately Floyd has longer arms, so that's effective.

I hope one day there's a rematch.
I think Floyd stipulated that if he lost there would be a rematch but if he won there wouldn't be.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You sound like a soccerfag. Sorry, you're not about to convince me that was entertaining.
He's so retarded he doesn't realize that what he's saying is that we just watched something that was awesome for boxing. That means most boxing matches are actually worse

Didnt know you could stick your head inbetween your legs during a boxing match. Looked like Mayweather was trying to suck his own dick them last 5 or so rounds when Manny had him cornered he would just dip his head trying to take a slurp of his own cock. Then Manny had no choice but to step back and lose footing and get into Mayweathers boxing match.