Boxing

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't think she shows much, there is that other chick that got in trouble for flashing after her win also.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I don't know anything about what Tyson is capable of now. Are people expecting this fight to be competitive? With what little I know I would expect Tyson to murder this dude, despite the age gap. From what I'm reading Jake Paul is somewhat legit and Tyson holds back a lot because there's a lot he isn't allowed to do?

From a layman point of view, this fight makes Paul look bad either way. Either he loses to a guy much older than him, or he beats up a guy much older than him. On the flipside Tyson looks bad if he loses to a glorified Youtuber. All of that said, they're both making a ridiculous amount of money, especially if they manage to draw in Cowboys Stadium, so they might not care about any of that other stuff.

Boxing is back on the menu Boys!

View attachment 518893

Is that top painted on? That looks like paint.

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Nope, just pretty elastic so she had to lift her boobs a bit and then drop it, hence fabric digging underneath the boobs 🤷🏼‍♂️

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Don’t know who’s accepting on his behalf but Muhammad Ali joins Mike Tyson in the wwe hall of fame tonight. Posthumously of course.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's huge. Tyson still is ideologically opposed to hitting and being hit these days, but the fact that it's now possible and pro record on the line is a much bigger deal.

It raises the chance of them throwing real punches and not just putting on a show significantly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's huge. Tyson still is ideologically opposed to hitting and being hit these days, but the fact that it's now possible and pro record on the line is a much bigger deal.

It raises the chance of them throwing real punches and not just putting on a show significantly.
Tbh it doesn't doesnt benefit Tyson or Paul but it does get people more invested/intrigued and the fight is going to pull off crazy $$$

Curious on how the betting odds are going to go

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tbh it doesn't doesnt benefit Tyson or Paul but it does get people more invested/intrigued and the fight is going to pull off crazy $$$

Curious on how the betting odds are going to go

After the Roy Jones - Tyson event, people were hesitant to buy into this. Since the Roy Jones was not sanctioned or official, people can write it off now as just playing around.

I still expect some gentleman's agreement about throwing power to the head.

Of course there will be some walk the dog showmanship in this fight because it's meant to be a spectacle. But at least it's going on someone's permanent record, which is a big deal no matter if the fight is bullshit or not. The fact it's on the record adds stakes that will get buys $$$ from all sides of the coin whether you believe it's a legitimate bout or not. I might even throw a wager in depending how the odds look.