Br?tal Legend

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Got it on PS3 new for around $8. It's got a weird RTS component along with it's regular beat em up main game. The music and voice acting is done well enough. If you can pick it up for cheap it's not a bad buy IMO.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed it when it first came out on PS3. Definitely a good buy on sale.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I have it for both PS3 and PC. It's a great game, fairly funny and it's actually a good port from the consoles.
Worth the $19.99 in my opinion. It looks a bit better on the PC too.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wish this game sold better. Great game that flew under the radar for the most part.

Northerner

N00b
I wouldn't go as far as great. It is a decent game with a bit of missed potential.

Pretty good overall but it wasn't really worth the full price on the console back when. For ~$10-20 on PC? Sure.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
PIcked it up on steam, only played like an hour but it seems cool. Good soundtrack and voice work if you like Jack Black.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Maybe that's why I feel that way. I didn't buy the game until it had already been out a year or so. Can't complain about the $20 purchase.

I thought it was OK. The game is played in both third person action and RTS style, and my problem is that neither of the play styles were great. The action bits seemed kind of clunky, with only a handful of different types of attacks. The RTS bits are also fairly clunky, but eventually you get the hang of them and they can be fun. The driving bits were pretty good.
Agreed with the others that the voice acting was solid, and the story was good enough for me.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love DoubleFine. They haven't made many games, but they have all been awesome.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Why did I never play this before? It's been sitting in my library forever. Fun shit. Voice acting is top-notch. It's a *little* easy, but the rest of the game is enjoyable enough that I don't really care.