Brave Frontier

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Summoner arc units is why I decided to do more pulls. As great as my pulls were, I got nothing that will help with summoner arc. Tesla just isn't good enough for 2nd map. Not sure what to do now. I have 52 gems remaining and 1 summon ticket. I guess I'll just dump it all on the 2nd half of the LE banner with Lasswell and Lid, hoping for some good 5* units along the way.

Worst case scenario I can use unit of choice to pick a solid summoner arc unit, but that seems wasteful. Not sure what else to do though... I can't even beat the second dungeon on map 2 with my shitty 5* units.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thunder is super useful on map 2. Best uoc would be pamel. I used Reud and lafiel lots.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Unit of choice is now available if you haven't missed any login days. I still haven't decided on mine, gonna have to think a bit more...

Also they updated the rewards from farming the collab dungeon. Gives a super good sphere now if you grind it like 80 times. Worth doing imo. Sphere is like 25% all stats, regen hp per turn, bc on damage taken, extra mitigation on guarding, and chance for 30% damage reduction. Stacks with nearly everything too (guard type sphere). Go farm it!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, I claimed my unit of choice. I own virtually every meta omni unit that's available from the UoC selection, so I had to pick something to help with summoner mode.

First I completely emptied my entire ticket and gem supply to lower chances of dupes in the near future. First was 20 gems on +100 unit slots, and 20 gems on +100 item slots. Then it was 4 tickets on the new summon 4 resummon 2 gate, which left me with Sirius (dupe), Dolk (dupe), Ivris (new), and Izuna (new). I'm happy about Izuna, I wanted one for pvp, and Dolk, Ivris, and Sirius are all decent units to have at 5 star for summoner mode, so overall I'm very pleased with the 4x summon.

Next it was time to blow the last 15 gems I owned on the latest gate (because why not). Got Nemethgear (new), Chrome (new), and Zalts (new). Zalts is one of the featured omni units, but I know nothing at all about him, so don't know if he's a good pull or a booby prize, will read more later.

With all of that, I thought about it, and figured I should start to focus on a single element for summoner mode, since it's a retard grind to get up to Slvl 40, and beyond later. When going mono-element, that means you have to go Light or Dark, else you get shit on when fighting a stronger element. Dark/Light are always at the worst just neutral, and can use spheres to remove light weakness if need be.

Anyhow, based on what I have available at 5* and 6* between the two, my Dark units are better, so I UoC picked Laberd. He gives +100% defense, BC on dam, and he's a mitigator. When the second summoning slot opens up I can add Rugal for grinding (infinite aoe nuker), or Ivris for healing support, or Dark Ark as just an overall OP unit for his rarity level. Down the road, I have everything covered from Dark 7* units from stuff like Nyami, Semira, Kuda, Chrome, Shida, etc etc.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grabbed Melord. Way to lazy to farm the collab sphere, just going to level and imp things for now.

Zenia oe should drop this week, so don't forget to grab the mecha totems.

Rugal isn't an infinite bb, despite what his description says. He gives himself a 1000% bc fill buff, so he still needs to collect 5 bc in summoner mode to fill his gauge. Which isn't hard if you use a bc drop rate buffer like Febros.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow, the two new FFBE crossover characters look decent, and I think the Thunder one (Lid) caps crit chance with BB and her LS (+90%?).

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cleared the seria trial, Gabriela ubb was the MVP. Fina's status null was clutch for phase 3.

Almost done with tier 49 in the collesium, angel idol elgif ho!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm rank 49 myself, working on the elgif right now. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of coloseum team do you run Ishad? I have around a 60% winrate, which seems decent, but maybe I could improve. I'm currently running the same team offense and defense:

(L) Galtier -- Power Armor, Schism Orb
Rain -- Demonic Regalia, Health Codex
Azurai -- Phantom Gizmo, Growth Device (he's not status immune... not sure if worth fixing that)
Izuna -- Beiorg's Armor, Sacred Longbow
Selena -- Lexida, Sacred Blade

Originally I had some Mifunes on offense, but these days 98% of teams have 4-5 angel idols, and Mifune dies instantly to counter-attack rounds, so I dropped him. I'm kind of torn on what I should do for defense team. I think a leader with bc on hit leaderskill would help, like Zekt, but Galtier's angel idol LS has saved my team a few times on defense, so... idk.

Here's all of my omni units:
pic.jpg

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm rank 49 myself, working on the elgif right now. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of coloseum team do you run Ishad? I have around a 60% winrate, which seems decent, but maybe I could improve. I'm currently running the same team offense and defense:

(L) Galtier -- Power Armor, Schism Orb
Rain -- Demonic Regalia, Health Codex
Azurai -- Phantom Gizmo, Growth Device (he's not status immune... not sure if worth fixing that)
Izuna -- Beiorg's Armor, Sacred Longbow
Selena -- Lexida, Sacred Blade

Originally I had some Mifunes on offense, but these days 98% of teams have 4-5 angel idols, and Mifune dies instantly to counter-attack rounds, so I dropped him. I'm kind of torn on what I should do for defense team. I think a leader with bc on hit leaderskill would help, like Zekt, but Galtier's angel idol LS has saved my team a few times on defense, so... idk.

Here's all of my omni units:

Offense is:
Azurai (L)- Demonic Regalia, Health codex and the 30% hp null crit elgif
Mifune 1- Thunder pearl, schism orb
Mifune 2- Sky harbinger, ka-razn's coil whip
Krantz- virtuous cape, sacred longbow
Selena- Lexida, dreadnought shell aleph, heroic doctrine lvl 4 elgif.

Defense
Golzo (l) - beiorg, etheral wall (dies 99.9% of the time, just here for the LS)
Krantz
Azurai
Selena
Gabriela- beiorg health codex. (here for the 2x ai, will likely be replaced by holia)

I'd definitely try zekt over galtier on D. BB on hit wins battles. Krantz is bulky as fuck and getting mitigation up can prevent ai being skipped on the enemy's turn 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I finished up summoner map 2 (not the EX dungeons yet though). My unit of choice Laberd w/ Health Codex and Demonic Regalia basically carried me through it all. Think now with the second slot unlocked I'm going to grind with Laberd 5* and Rugal 6* and try to levelup dark affinity as high as I can before next update. Once I get a lot higher dark, I'll go make a shot at the EX dungeons on map 2, but I don't think there's any big rush for them. I've been using the spear for the HoT, but maybe I should swap to a diff weapon and put Ivris on the team or something instead. I know the weaker def buff from the spear sometimes cancels out Laberds much better 100% def buff.

The story in this game is usually whatever, but I still always read it and kept up. Summoner map though finally made me say screw it and skip it all. Who thought it was a good idea to add 20+ minutes of dialogue after every single subzone? I mean really...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Surprise Deimos alt art! I think it was a surprise?

Also Zenia OE dropped. I'm sort of excited?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Zenia upgrade is garbage. Months of hype for terrible unit. They aren't even trying anymore.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I wanted from Zenia was her existing kit and a bb on spark sp choice. Got a 7* buffer with normal attacks that no one gives a shit about.

Cleared doge ex in summoner mode and kuyluk's ggc. I'll leave my holia up since you can't clear it without holia or Gabriela ubb. Sweet game design.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Lol, BF2 announced and nothing is transferring over from BF1 (so far). Also all storyline content on BF1 will stop once BF2 is released.

Lol lol lol.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Lol lol lol.

That's about the same reaction I had. Game was fun, but it's been on the decline for months. Not even sure when was the last content update we've had that was fun instead of being either tedious, sadisticly hard, or a grindfest.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm more on the "meh" side on BF2. I really don't have much desire to start another of these games from scratch. We'll see.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I saw a bunch of notifications come up on new summon gates and exclusives... but I'm just done. If the game now has a shelf-life, why would I even bother to play it. I hated {HATED} summoner mode. If that's "the end of the line" I'm done right now.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally time to bump this thread. BF2 launches on feb. 22nd in jp. No US launch announcement yet. Jp content ended on global in January, bf is still limping along with le units and half ass content.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I doubt that I'll try BF2. Already involved in a few other games and just don't have the time for it.