Bring on the Funk

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bro I'm a huge Phish fan too but that's crazy talk. Dude can build a solo and capture and audience like few can, but he just doesn't have the chops or technicality to be considered the no question best.

Some funk:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I've seen phish > 80, starting in 1992 @ the Roseland Theater. He is the best frontman/guitarist on this planet. There is no question.
Gotta side with Alex here. Love me some Phish and Trey's an awesome improviser, but best of all time? Bit of a stretch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And this is coming from the dude who's avatar is a gif of Trey shredding.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

to this day(1992) is pisses me off, I bought this CD( from an importer - miles davis agharta) for a lot of money and one of my friends stole it during a house party.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Hey, I may not be a spring chicken, but that doesn't mean I can't have an appreciation for a wide variety of music...or well...anything.
I am of the "Life is a Banquet" ilk. ♡

• 1Like

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Hey, I may not be a spring chicken, but that doesn't mean I can't have an appreciation for a wide variety of music...or well...anything.
I am of the "Life is a Banquet" ilk. ♡

I just got excited becaues I saw them at house of blues Houston last month, they were a delight, and now they're one of my favorite bands. Great southern swamp funk.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was thinking about Gravy and thought this thread needed a bump.

Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy - I know you like this too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users