Bro Team details his tumultuous relationship with Machinima in a long forum post.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean a couple of their videos are hilarious, the rest are mediocre to bad try-hard. I'm not sure why anyone should be super moved by this? Make bad decisions get fucked sometimes, IDK.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
That Fallout 4 video is garbage. I mean, I could see 16 year old me enjoying it but an an adult it's pretty fucking awful. And I say this who likes extremely juvenile humor. Dude should thank his lucky stars there are enough people with bad taste out there that this tripe earns him a living.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I found this funny though...

Instead, I got some contrived shit about how we should really honour what Legal wants and stick to the contract. Legal doesn't tell the rest of the company what to do!

Uhh, yes, they do. In my experiences, dealing with my RL business (most people know I have an SL business), I have to have a lawyer go through their lawyers to get shit done. Anytime I try to get any update, or any questions on policy, or even trying to fix the policy points that make zero sense whatsoever, I get the same treatment: "We cannot overrule Legal, the only thing we can do is simply forward your suggestions to them", which of course results in nothing changing.

So legal really does tell the company what to do, in some cases. They have incredible power over the operations of a business. Shouldn't be that way, but it is.