Broken Ranks cross platform mmrpg with turn based combat

Dreaderus

Trakanon Raider
Hey has anyone looked at this and knows more about the type of systems it looks "fun" from the videos on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Kinda looks like RAID: Shadow Legends with some kind of weird open world system as well?

Dreaderus

Trakanon Raider
I hope it has classes the website has nothing much in terms of depth of it so concerning seeing as its launching in year lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Looks like more run-of-the-mill F2P trash but I give them credit for not adopting the usual babyshit aesthetic.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
is this out now or in 17 hrs?

BTW the studio is Polish. So no Korea shit here.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I like turn based shit the game looks pretty good. I wonder how solo will be, can you get companions? Shit like that. Since I usually like playing these types of games solo.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
I dig the art direction, and watching the dude get cut in half was pretty swell. Couldn't gather much else from the vid

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This looks interesting. I wonder how interesting/frustrating the 10 second timer for actions in multiplayer will be.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'll give it a go... The trailer was interesting enough and the price is right.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Looks neat. Just hope it's not predatory in terms of monetization.

If it's RAID but without any p2w or automation, I actually think it might be an interesting game.
I actually hate myself for typing that out loud, but imagine how many mobile f2p trash games would be interesting if they spent time on un monetizing their game and treated players like fucking people and launched on more than just a screen the size of my penis.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Got to the login screen and had to make an account... No sign of the 'confirmation email' and it's been nearly 30 mins so that's clearly another issue.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Tried it today its kinda meh. You queue up attacks beforehand, its hardly turn based in the literal classical sense. 10 sec is just no long enough to change anything but maybe 1-2 of your 5 attacks if youre quick. This would have been more fun as a single player game which allowed more traditional turn based combat along with a party.