Brown Dust (Gacha...Too Much Brown?)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Strategy RPG Brown Dust Official Site
Brown Dust

Just released a few days ago.

Gacha that has been around in Japan/Asia for abit. Some of the folks that are in the Epic 7 guild picked it up as a secondary game and so far pretty impressive.

Highlights
- Normal teams are 9 man teams on a grid, lots of PVE, PVP elements and very diverse content (co-op raids, World Raid, Tower to progress up thats hard as fuck with unique challenges for extra rewards, etc)
- Quality of Life, best i've seen in a gacha. You can do most things with repeating auto attacks but it lets you set how many, if you want it to stop if someone is max lvl, if you lose, etc etc. For some of things you can even set your auto team up and then go play the normal story while its auto'ing the rune cave etc in the background as well. The process to rank fodder up etc also allows you to do multiple units at once and everything in the game that requires levling/feeding gear or items has auto select which you can define (on 3star etc etc) so its about 10 X as fast then normal games i've played.

- Combat, still abit on the fence as you set up the positions and attack order of your 9 man team and then it fights itself. Defintely great for multi tasking (play this whle palying E7 at all times). It does involve an extreme layer of strategy as you continue to progress if you want to maximize your combat.

- Character development, awesome. You can upgrade your character +9 (skills) each of them pretty much "auto's but you can get 4 primary skills that add passive/active attributes to your ability. There is 4 classes (support, heals, mage, warrior) and each chacter has very unique abilities in most cases with minor overlap across the 100's of characters.

- PVP includes guild wars, arena, novice arena (can only use 4stars and under which is kind of cool/different), and then a underground arena which im not 100% sure on but its real time arena play i think that you draft which order of people you use or something and go against a human in real time (?) Doing for first time now.

Anyways, pretty damn interesting and complex game that also can be done with lots of auto'ing. We have a Rerolled guild if you are interest, just holler at me (nukez) or Aevry

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I tried rerolling a bit but still not sure what to aim for. Got a seir that someone recomended but the "moonlight" summon gave me nothing so i gave up for the moment.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Get Seir + honestly anyone that isn't complete shit (a good dps warrior like foxy, another good defender, only strong 5 star mage is Lillian, etc) https://i.redd.it/a1mmg6xd1ih11.png is a decent teir list.

The legendary ones you have to go to 2-5 and then its .2% chance per for it so not worth trying to reroll for 6-8 hours just to get one when half of them arent in the top tier any way.

Seir just really helps setup alot and defenders make or break you in this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Downloaded it to give it a try but once I got to the main UI. I uninstalled, I can't stand that kind of UI step up. It just annoys the shit out of me.

• 1Solidarity

Kiki

Log Wizard
Finally got Sier with this boost draw, took all my premium scrolls and a few crystals befored I pulled tho. Just gotta skill to 3 at least now.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Decided to give this a shot still in the reroll phase. How much time is required to play daily for quests/farming?

Also what site do you guys use for info on the game

Kiki

Log Wizard
Reddit (and youtube) and you can do the dailies pretty quick. Probably 20 minutes to get 10 rewards for the character points? You may want to finish them all tho.

I recommend trying to get Hell with your 4star selection tickets and the daily quests.

• 1Like

Nightrun

Also how generous are they with giving away those diamonds? Shooting for that lucius but if they are generous I can try later

Nightrun

Okay after 4 days of solid rerolls I finally got lucius. Got crazy lucky pulled hanya as my 5 star also got lecliss as my scroll pull and gloria from the defender scroll.

Who to focus on pulling next? I see every talking about hell.

Kiki

Log Wizard
You can get diamonds slowly with mystic island or the wheel. Def get hell, she just fucks 90% of shit.