Buddy orders a CPR training dummy from Jamaica, gets a black one.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Not sure where else to post this, but Holy Shit. He created a whole profile for it. Then ordered it a baby. It's been through some shit. Too heavy to carry down three flights of stairs at a hotel? Another guy tosses him over the balcony into the hotel pool. It loses all of its limbs. An actual military medic familiar with CPR dummies offers to fix him.... Can't make this shit up.

Marley is currently looking for a girlfriend. Needs more friends. Good friend, caring father.

Marley Blackmon

FB_IMG_1563845746317.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
look at his hair. He's as black as brianna wu is female.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What do I do with this information?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Marley Blackmon's Facebook has nothing but white friends. A real black person on Facebook has shitloads of black friends with lit profiles. Therefore I can conclude that Marley Blackmon...

...IS A DUMMY ACCOUNT

giphy (6).gif

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 8 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
He isn't complete without one of these, make it happen please.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone actually drank a 40 or such ?

Shits good

when I went down and hang out with my old neighbor I use to bring him a 40 of OE for fun and we'd drink it up, but then he had a heart scare and stopped drinking beer :(

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah they are pretty good for the price. Oh for the girl get him a fat white woman be perfect with the baby's color.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Yeah they are pretty good for the price. Oh for the girl get him a fat white woman be perfect with the baby's color.

Don't forget to include her nursing degree. I'm not sure how to depict that she's significantly older or younger than the dummy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user