Burn Notice

Anybody still watch this?

I liked the first few seasons because it had Bruce Campbell in it. Every time something unrealistic or cheesy happened I could just remind myself they had a B movie actor as one of the main characters and be some what forgiving.

Lately it seems to have started "taking itself to seriously" I guess. It doesn't have the same silly action vibe it had before the latest season. Without that silly action drama it makes the inconsistencies stand out more.

I heard it got renewed for another season but I had hoped this would be the last season.

Either way, here is the promo for the season finale on thursday.

Eonan

Doer of Things
New season starts June 9th. Oh and it will be the final season...I actually enjoy the show but I guess all good things must come to an end.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I stopped watching after Season 4. I liked the main arc, but got tired of the weekly damsel in distress parts.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I used to really like this show, but got tired of (1)Michael being a fucking stereotypical douchey nice guy who never kills anyone ever even when it risks the lives of his loved ones, and (2)the main arc never advanced ever.

Has the main story progressed at all? I guess with the last season, they can stop giving blue balls and have something actually happen.

iannis

Musty Nester
I liked the first few seasons. I enjoyed the "I won't kill anyone no matter what" goodguy spy, I really thought that was one of the main attractions of the show. He was MacGuyver in Miami.

But I think I stopped watching it around season 3 or 4. I wouldn't have cared -that- much if they had quietly dropped the main arc and just did an episode a season to service it... but it just got TOO goofy in the wrong ways.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
He's killed plenty of people on the show. He prefers not too though.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Stopped watching somewhere in the 3rd season. Not because I didn't like the show but because I had a hard time finding the time to watch it, even with DVR. Once I missed some stuff I just opted out of catching up. Until Netflix. Now I'm through Season 4 and about to start Season 5. Right now it's too bad they only have up to that, and not Season 6 which means I'm going to need to DVR these things until Season 6 shows up.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's time to be brave, little angel.

Hot damn, moments like those are why this show still delivers.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MacGyver was on for 7 seasons, why wouldn't Burn Notice be?

It could be Bruce Campbell running a buddy cop show and Gabrielle Anwar in a bikini every episode, people would still watch it.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I absolutely love Bruce Campbell, but the past 2 seasons have been so fuckin' jump the sharky it's ridiculous. We took down this guy, but there's another guy! Oh wait, there's a guy who's even more of a guy than the last guy we took down... And the mother...jesus christ. She went from smart on her feet to just straight up retarded in like an 8 episode span

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Past couple of seasons, this show has really hit its stride. So far this season is proving to be a great final kick to the end of a great series.