Burnt: Bradley Cooper Foodie/Chef movie

khorum

Murder Apologist
Didn't even know about this till I saw the trailer last night. A few folks seemed to dig Jon Favreau's Chef movie and this seems like a more serious drama about the rockstar michelin-star chef thing.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Never saw that show. I don't think this movie isn't based on Bourdain's book though is it?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It's funny, I do remember stumbling across Kitchen Confidential channel surfing late one night. The only thing I remember was that Cooper really, really stood out on the show. And sure enough he blew up not long after.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I saw a British show a few years ago that was the same thing. About a chef in a michilin star'd restaurant. It was a comedy. It looks exactly the same as the show you linked, but I don't remember Bradley Cooper being in it.

EDIT: Oh, it was a show called Whites! And it came out after this American version. How unusual.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I saw a British show a few years ago that was the same thing. About a chef in a michilin star'd restaurant. It was a comedy. It looks exactly the same as the show you linked, but I don't remember Bradley Cooper being in it.

EDIT: Oh, it was a show called Whites! And it came out after this American version. How unusual.

Oh snap it's the redhead mom in Humans and she was hot back then.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Screener's out for this. Alicia Vikander (the hottie from Ex Machina) has a small role where she just shows off how hot she really is when she's not some CGI'd-up sexbot.