Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Balthazar_sl

shitlord
y.

Checking Privilege Checking - Phoebe Maltz Bovy - The Atlantic

I'm still confused what "checking my privilege" means.

Am I supposed to act dumber to let my lessers identify with me? Less white? What does it mean when people tell me to "check my privilege"? They are saying that I must carry out an action of checking my privilege but I dont even know where to start.

For the record, I am a white male who grew up poor, was a latchkey kid, who eventually put himself through college and made a better future for himself.

I am just confused.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Am I supposed to act dumber
Not possible.

Paging Dr. Shaw. Dr. Richard Shaw.

rrr_img_66820.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Deep Dish Pizza isn't even Pizza, true or false?
False. It's fucking delicious when made correctly. I like a slice of NY, but if I had to choose one type of pizza forever it'd be a Chicago Pepperoni, or maybe bacon.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It is a casserole. A tasty casserole.
That doesn't sound like an answer someone from Chicago would give, so while I respect you more than if you had disagreed (I have no respect for Jait), you're probably a liar.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That doesn't sound like an answer someone from Chicago would give, so while I respect you more than if you had disagreed (I have no respect for Jait), you're probably a liar.
Fuck you
tongue.png
It's a pie.

rrr_img_66822.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Alright so do we have Captains for this thread yet, if we don't I'll be a Captain and Big E can be a Captain and will flip to decide who get's to pick for their team first.