Buy Erronius a Wacom Fundraiser

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hi, a lot of you guys know me as a_skeleton_03.

I want to introduce you to Gabe. Gabe wants to raise money for Erronius. Erronius has finger cancer and needs to be photoshopping on a Wacom tablet.

I think most of his money is tied up in his Land Rover payments so he can't afford one by himself.

PM me if you would like to donate to Erronius getting a Wacom.

Think of our children and what we want them to see on this forum and I think that should be quality photoshops.

Gabe

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Sorry, I only give money to people on the internet after hours of awkward, one sided facebook conversation where they whine about all their relationship issues and first world problems.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Do we get blurry fake tits for donations in the thousands and do you accept perc or Vicodin in lieu of money?
That depends, my camera is a really cheap one and has less megapixels than my phone has. So sorry, blurry might be the best I can do.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
With your pledge today, Erronious will send a hand written letter thanking you, along with a photo that may or may not have been a image he photoshopped of himself.

rTeXeth.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Will it have dopey dead eyes in it?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Urgoslav again."

Outrageous.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hi, a lot of you guys know me as a_skeleton_03.

I want to introduce you to Gabe. Gabe wants to raise money for Erronius. Erronius has finger cancer and needs to be photoshopping on a Wacom tablet.

I think most of his money is tied up in his Land Rover payments so he can't afford one by himself.

PM me if you would like to donate to Erronius getting a Wacom.

Think of our children and what we want them to see on this forum and I think that should be quality photoshops.

Gabe
You fooled me into giving a druggy money once already. What kind of smack is Big E hooked on?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You fooled me into giving a druggy money once already. What kind of smack is Big E hooked on?
Internets. I had a bad habit back on FOH so when we moved here I thought I could get away from them. That maybe...I could live without them. But I cant help but think about them 24/7. I've been waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, I've been having nightmares about internets. And now, I've been trading Moderator favors for internets in PMs and IRC to get just one internet here...one internet there...but it isn't enough. It isn't EVER enough.

We knew I had a problem when I started asking a_skeleton_03 to create alt accounts to give me +nets and then using my moderator power to eliminate the alt accounts later on.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bro you know I cant feed your addiction but if you start getting the shakes give me a call.