Buying PS4 best 4-5 games for it atm and next 30 days?

Buying PS4 best 5-6 games for it atm and next 30 days?

I have ordered from Amazon already, I know ideas of what best are subjective but can get name of game what its about shooter etc or what makes it stand out? How many gameplay hours can get out of it?

spronk

FPS noob
infamous second son
assassins creed 4
need for speed

and next time post in the right fucking thread you lazy cunt

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Confused about the random aggression on him - I miss something in another section or something?

For the IMO on the actual question:

Out: AC4, Infamous: SS
Coming Soon: Watch Dogs, Child of Light (downloadable - $15).

Szlia

@Vaclav: And the barely intelligible 'lol drunk on my cell' posting style.

That said: Flower HD. Exploration as a gust of wind with minimal puzzles. Maybe an hour or two to play through but infinite replay as a relaxing tool.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Watch Dogs and Bound by Flame are 2 to look forward to, tho BbF seems sketchy atm - id wait for reviews.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Confused about the random aggression on him - I miss something in another section or something?
Tidbit is AleksieFL, aka the guy with terminal nut cancer or something that had a month to live six months ago and was begging for invites to alphas/betas because of it. I don't know if that explains everyone's hostility, but it explains mine. He is human debris.

spronk

FPS noob
Tidbit is AleksieFL, aka the guy with terminal nut cancer or something that had a month to live six months ago and was begging for invites to alphas/betas because of it. I don't know if that explains everyone's hostility, but it explains mine. He is human debris.
maybe he is buying a ps4 and some games for his hot wife and 3 daughters as a farewell gift, you asshole!!!!!!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
He was also posting about every shitty MMO and the threads were just copypasted press releases, I suspected him of being a bot for a while.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah this guy is a piece of shit. Literally.

You would think you could navigate the forums by now, with balancing multiple alts and being bed-ridden with your cancer and shit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
There have been plenty of "I just got cancer and it sucks" threads by forum members where people have chipped in, supported, commiserated, whatever. But you know, don't expect everyone to care and light a candle when Hitler gets cancer.