Cad: Our new Tarrant or CONT for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Cad Cad throws out infractions for tagging im in threads.

Cad Cad why are such a faggot who abuses @Amod powers?

Why do you feel the need to out faggot @Tarrant?

Fuck you. Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon please reverse my bullshit infractions from cadarrant that are a month long. Thank you.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Cad Cad what did I do to make you pussyhurt to give me a month long 1 point infraction not tied to anything that just says "don't push it" on top of a month long 1 pt infraction for tagging you in a post?

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sounds like an official appeal to me. I feel like he's probably going to infract you for this thread though lol

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There has to be one otherwise what would we do here?

• 1Jew
  • 1Blown
  • 1Brony

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've learned that there is no such thing as a good mod; only bad ones and tolerable ones. I tried to be a tolerable one, but deep down I know I was a bad one in my heart.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also, shouldn't we receive notifications for warnings? Never got any. Did Cad Cad disable notifications on warnings since notifications and tagging clearly trigger him?

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've learned that there is no such thing as a good mod; only bad ones and tolerable ones. I tried to be a tolerable one, but deep down I know I was a bad one in my heart.

I've learned that people with a sense of humor make the best mods.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Jew

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'll make them zero points since I literally thought they were warnings at the time not infraction points. Request accepted.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Still wpuld lime to know what the warning "don't push it" was for since it lacked any content reference.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Still wpuld lime to know what the warning "don't push it" was for since it lacked any content reference.
Chalk it up to a complete lack of any awareness from the mod team and hopefully they finally got all of the pranks out of the way and they can start doing that "light moderation" everyone claimed they were going to do.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 6 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

When I click it it links back to your post in the Marriage Thread calling Nester a bleeding vagina for reporting you, and that report resulted in no action against you.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
When I click it it links back to your post in the Marriage Thread calling Nester a bleeding vagina for reporting you, and that report resulted in no action against you.
Oh okay. Just said N/A for me.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Thank you, ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy for being the guinea pig that Amod has to test all this stuff on.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.