California

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’ll just leave this here.

1450CAF9-5522-46AA-9935-F25D356B6651.jpeg

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Late March 2023, hopefully, I'm heading down to SF with some friends, driving down to LA to watch Wrestlemania and then we get two nights in San Diego.

San Diego, for some reason means a lot to me.
I already have a few things in mind to go see there... alas... no more chargers. Not that it mattered in April anyway.

Anyone know of some good comedy places in SF?
LA I'm looking at the Comedy Store for sure, any others worth checking out?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I saw Jeff Garlin at the American Comedy Co. in San Diego about a decade ago. It's where my coworker got up on stage with him as a dare (he was super drunk, as was the guy who dared him). Jeff absolutely roasted the shit out of him. It was one of the best things I'd seen with someone dealing with a heckler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Anyone know of some good comedy places in SF?

Cobb's and the Punch Line are the two main joints. Cobb's has a super busy schedule and almost always has someone you've heard of or seen around. Punch Line is much smaller and will have last minute announcements for some premium comics. I saw Bill Burr there last month and it was great. Place has gotta be a max of 150 or so and he performed for like two hours. Dave Chappelle shows up a lot too since his wife is from here.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Cobb's and the Punch Line are the two main joints. Cobb's has a super busy schedule and almost always has someone you've heard of or seen around. Punch Line is much smaller and will have last minute announcements for some premium comics. I saw Bill Burr there last month and it was great. Place has gotta be a max of 150 or so and he performed for like two hours. Dave Chappelle shows up a lot too since his wife is from here.
I'll try to hit these up, thanks.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just landed in LA to visit a friend for a few days. What to do? Where to eat?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Depends where you are and how far long you’re will to sit in the car.

Either of the Getty Museums are pretty great.
Im a big fan of Guisados

• 1Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I just moved from Santa Monica. I recommend going to visit it and down the PCH for other places to eat. Just watch out for the drugged out homeless.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just moved from Santa Monica. I recommend going to visit it and down the PCH for other places to eat. Just watch out for the drugged out homeless.
It is good weather for a drive up any part of the coast. Santa Monica and up north is nice, Down toward Huntington Beach is as well.

Tons of great breweries around as well.