Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So wait, this is Modern Warfare 3 the sequel to Modern Warfare 1 and 2, NOT Modern Warfare 3 Remastered which they never did for some reason after Modern Warfare 1 and 2 Remastered?

I think they have the same showrunners as Lords of the Fallen

Cybsled

Over under on them replacing Warzone 2 with Warzone 3 and claiming it is a different engine and therefore you don't carry over your skins? lol

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Over under on them replacing Warzone 2 with Warzone 3 and claiming it is a different engine and therefore you don't carry over your skins? lol

Yeh had the same thought. Looks like some will carry over

"Call of Duty officially announced that content from Modern Warfare 2 will carry over to Modern Warfare 3. The majority of items a player unlocked while playing MW2 or is currently available will be in MW3. However, a small amount will be unavailable if "gameplay offerings" are different in the new game.

For instance, if MW3 doesn’t have the Tactical Amphibious Vehicle, or a specific piece of tactical or lethal equipment in any game mode, any skins you’ve unlocked for these items in MW2 won’t be in MW3. Wartracks will also not carry over.
"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dude this game is bullshit. Just a “remake” with the same fucking maps and the new maps you have to pay for was all they did! Sourced it out to some bullshit 3rd party to boot.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bump. Just launched. Downloaded but haven’t played yet. Surprised this thread doesn’t have more traction. Do people here not play FPS games?

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well the game is not good. It's warzone levels, I think it had 3 maybe 4 missions that were liner, rest were go here, then go here, then check ur map u fag, then go here.
It's not worth 70 bucks at all and should have been an expansion pack.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i buy cod every year but passed this year, its a turd. Its a 3-4 hour campaign that apparently is heavily recycled, the maps are all old COD maps so nothing new there and they've even had to remove 1 or 2 due to respawn bugs, and i don't give a single fuck about zombies mode. why the hell would i pay $70-100 for trash.

the really sad thing is they were so fucking lazy in releasing this its out as an add on for MW2, which got renamed Call of Duty. I own MW2, i had to do a 180 gig update this week (lol) and now when I launch my fucking copy of MW2 it only shows me MW3 and buy buttons on my games home page. I have to scroll down three fucking pages to get to the game I BOUGHT a year ago. Fuck Activision.

I do laugh at anyone who bought this though, because its an add on on ps5/xbox it doesn't have its own platinum trophy or anything, and if you preordered and got buyers remorse you can't get a refund since its considered an add on for MW2 not a full game (as far as server backends are considered). So many people are pissed off about that, lol.

The new PS5 bundle includes a digital copy of MW3 so I'd expect to see friend sales fast, a discord server im on has people selling keys for $40 already. if it drops to $20 i'll probably check it out, i already fucking installed the goddamn game since its an unremovable part of MW2.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I got it just to play games with the homies. Don’t regret it as $70 is not significant.

• 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
MP is great, better than last years. The campaign was shit but who buys these for the campaign? I also quite like the approach to zombies. That said, should have been $50 dlc

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zombies mode is really fun! I did enjoy outbreak in Cold War more than your average person though.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just bought it. Got the platinum elite package or whatever it’s called. Was $99 which is pretty much nothing. Happy to beta test for the rest of you if that price intimidates you….

• 1Hodjing
  • 1EyeRoll