FPS noob
bored-boring.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I will give it a shot. Warzone is a lot of fun...if they can manage to deal with the cheats.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Id take boots on the ground any day versus flying around, bouncing off walls, and guns in space.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
play COD Alpha this weekend PSN exclusive, open to everyone (with a PS5? PS4? not sure)

20 gig download on PS5

spronk

FPS noob
only mode in alpha (so far) seems Champion Hill, which is basically a variant of 2v2 gunfight but in a round robin, king of the hill format with 16 players (8 teams). Absolutely the same thing we've seen in every COD game, nothing at all that interests me, and after 2 games I just didn't want to play any more at all.

I dunno if this mode appeals to people a lot or something but man, this was the fastest way for Activision to get me to lose interest in COD 2021, grats

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
only mode in alpha (so far) seems Champion Hill, which is basically a variant of 2v2 gunfight but in a round robin, king of the hill format with 16 players (8 teams). Absolutely the same thing we've seen in every COD game, nothing at all that interests me, and after 2 games I just didn't want to play any more at all.

I dunno if this mode appeals to people a lot or something but man, this was the fastest way for Activision to get me to lose interest in COD 2021, grats
My kid was like..."Well I guess im playing BF 6 this year"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
beta is live, codes only for now should be open beta this weekend i think. i played a few mins on xbox, a few modes are up now like team deathmatch and SnD and that stupid hill mode from alpha.

game still is boring, and thats to me who has played every COD game the last few years. You play one COD game, you've pretty much played them all from the last few years. Modern Warfare is probably the only one worth picking up

buggy too

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watching this game on Twitch yesterday and today. Maps look way small, spawn points look horrible, and its literally spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die.......
And most people are using the same guns. (edit: 1 gun STG = OP)

Last edited:

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
The zombies mode in this one is pretty terrible. Seems very rushed with only like a quarter of the features even cold war launched with.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I have a feeling zombies was an after thought when they realized that Vanguard was going to flop. Hence why they announced last minute Treyarc would be making it even though they are still doing content for Cold War. From what a read the zombies mode doesn't even have an Easter egg yet (aka mission).

spronk

FPS noob
watching lirik play the campaign on and off and it seems like the campaign tries to be the origins story for zombies, so if you hate the zombies mode (like me) this is like a double dip of that shit

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Combat shotgun is broken.
Superb close range and also a marksman rifle with incendiary. Its just so much fun to play hip firing and ads... Omg