Can we talk about Brand New?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't care about the drama. Let's talk about the masterpieces they put together as a band. All there albums: Your Favorite Weapon. Deja Entendu. The Devil and God Rage Inside Me. Daisy. Science Fiction.

Brand New was an American rock band from Long Island, New York. Formed in 2000, the band consisted of Jesse Lacey (vocals, guitar), Vincent Accardi (guitar, vocals), Garrett Tierney (bass guitar, vocals) and Brian Lane (drums, percussion); they were joined by Benjamin Homola (percussion) for their live performances. From 2005 to 2013, the band also included Derrick Sherman (guitar, backing vocals, keyboards). The band is recognized as one of the most influential within the 2000s emo scene, celebrated for making artistic statements with their music.

I'm not emo but I love emo music. I listen to these guys full albums 24/7. Great for good sex too. All there songs are rocking and good. I highly suggest you investigate this band.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Jesse and Brand New were cool in 2005, end of story.

Most of the songs I posted are from there last album they came out with in 2017 Science Fiction. I suggest you give the songs a listen. They are still cool man. Real art, real music is timeless. I have a friend that picks on me for listening to linkin park still, saying, linkin park was so high school bro. As if you are suppose to grow up out of music. That's silly.

What I like about Brand New is the progressive melody and lyrics. As the song progresses, they add new things to the melody or additional extra lyrics. Good example of this is:

and

In Limousine towards 4:44 it plays violin in the background. They didn't have to add that. But they did. They make progressive songs in melody and lyrics. All there songs are like this. I'm obsessed with Brand New bro.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The first two videos you posted sound pretty plain and uninspiring compared to their older content.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Out of Mana sounds plain? Do you not listen to that guitar? Its a cool song because it talks about going to the gym in it. Science Fiction is a masterpiece and you should really give it a listen sometime. Hit a THC pen to enhance the experience when you do it too.