Can you resurrect someone from a Mortal Kombat fatality?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Fatality

rrr_img_53976.jpg

rrr_img_53975.jpg

rrr_img_53977.jpg

vs.

rrr_img_53974.gif

???

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I said fucking absolutely not, too metal, too brutal.

State your case, clerics.

also I picked Everquest

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Draegan, I guess since you've never played the most popular fighting game of all time, I'm gonna let you in on something; there are no shovels in Mortal Kombat.

Sry bro.

Great choice though. Solid critical thinking skills.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Who the fuck voted fucking absolutely

I should have made this public, fuck

Whoever you are, you are wrong and you suck and you better start arguing with me immediately

Rime

<Donor>
Considering the ways I had died in EverQuest (Drowning in Lava? Being trampled by dragons? Being crushed by giant demon things) and always managed to get my 96% rez, I would say yes.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Draegan, I guess since you've never played the most popular fighting game of all time, I'm gonna let you in on something; there are no shovels in Mortal Kombat.

Sry bro.

Great choice though. Solid critical thinking skills.
I guess you're a fan of bats?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
True Resurrection doesn't even require a corpse. Get on D&D's level, EverQuest scrub Clerics.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this reminds me of the jugheads on everwhine complaining to abashi about how everquest isnt hardcore enough because it doesnt have a final death. so many threads were spawned by goddamned RP-ers about stupid shit over there. i knew a bunch of them, the first guild i created was full of those guys and it took me til i was level 30s and they were still level 15 having raids on bandits and brigands in WK to avenge their lands did i realize that i was the only person serious about getting somewhere.

inserting random eq loot drop. pretty sure i was the first shaman to score that hat across servers. made me look like a dork
tongue.png

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Obviously. Do you know how many time I ripped Kano's spine out?

Also: Every thread is an EQ nostalgia thread.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mortal Kombat should get a movie by the director of SAW, which focuses mainly on fatalities.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
click stick brings everything back, 96% Rez, not negotiable.

As long as it was within 2 hours.