Captain America: Civil War (2016)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Loved it. Avengers 2 was boring, but cap 2/3 have been great. Zemo was a good villain, maybe the best one so far besides Loki. He didn't feel like some sort of retarded power rangers bad guy like some of the other Marvel villains so far. Him
Trying to shoot himself in the head
was a good move to make him more sympathetic if they actually use him for Thunderbolts later.

What was the first post credit scene? Had to piss like a race horse and bolted as soon as the credits came up

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Someone help me out here.

I don't remember when Cap found out that WS killed Tony's parents.

Great movie. My order is Avengers 1, WS, GotG, CW, and IM1, but honestly it's all close. I can't wait to see how they fill the gap between this and Infinity War.
Saw it yesterday. Good movie but it left me largely dissatisfied. I think there wasn't enough time to flesh out the new supers. Especially Black panther, who I've never seen before in any form because I don't read comics. Also, stark's a dick. I wanted it to be a bunch of people I didn't like on his side, and I didn't get that.

I assumed it was just because cap was a high clearance in Shield and read all files related to bucky. I can't remember if Stark was in shield, but even if he was, why would he have been looking for that information?

What happened to the iron spider suit we saw? I thought we actually saw a clip of spidey wearing it.

Fadaar

That guy
Loved it. Avengers 2 was boring, but cap 2/3 have been great. Zemo was a good villain, maybe the best one so far besides Loki. He didn't feel like some sort of retarded power rangers bad guy like some of the other Marvel villains so far. Him
Trying to shoot himself in the head
was a good move to make him more sympathetic if they actually use him for Thunderbolts later.

What was the first post credit scene? Had to piss like a race horse and bolted as soon as the credits came up
Bucky going back in to cryo in Wakanda. Cap and BP do some talking, can't remember what they said though. Only dialogue I do remember Bucky saying he wants to stay under until they figure out a way to remove the Soviet brainwashing from his mind permanently.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
For the people in posts above wondering about when Captain America learned about a specific plot point..

Cap learned about the truth behind Stark's parents when he ran into the computerized Armin Zola in the SHIELD bunker in Captain America 2 : Winter Soldier. Zola told him about HYDRA growing inside SHIELD and showed on the monitor how they used the Winter Soldier to "shape history" when it was not going their way, showing in particular the JFK assassination and a quick flash of the Starks.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Zemo was a good villain, maybe the best one so far besides Loki. He didn't feel like some sort of retarded power rangers bad guy like some of the other Marvel villains so far. was a good move to make him more sympathetic if they actually use him for Thunderbolts later.
Feel the exact same, its nice to actually set up a villain and not have them feel shallow for once. Im not sure if they said how much Bruhl will be in future movies

I downloaded a cam to see what the hell I might have missed and the 2nd post credit scene and holy crap. Didnt realize how good the quality of cams have gotten, almost looks like a DVD

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I still find the motivation so flimsy. "My son wanted to see the famous Iron Man, but got caught in the collateral damage that happens from saving the world from Supervillains. Now I want to destroy all heroes because I'm incapable of recognizing the consequences of what would happen if they didn't exist."

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Black panther said exactly that or something along those lines didnt he?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_133434.jpg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Someone help me out here.

I don't remember when Cap found out that WS killed Tony's parents.

Great movie. My order is Avengers 1, WS, GotG, CW, and IM1, but honestly it's all close. I can't wait to see how they fill the gap between this and Infinity War.
I assumed Cap figured WS did it when he and Black Widow were in that hydra bunker under the old SHIELD base in Winter Solider. Where the old Hydra scientist is showing all the assassinations they had done, in that clip they show a picture of Starks dad.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Gotcha. It's been a while since I've seen WS so I don't recall the specifics of what he discovered.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They even used that meme in the movie. But the exchange was more in jest than the trailer made it seem.

Also, Zemo sure seemed well informed. He must watch a lot of TMZ.

War Machine crippled, half the Avengers are now wanted criminals, Bucky is on ice learning how to knit, and the interrogator was trying to gloat?

I liked that they fixed IM3's "retirement" ending finally.

Spiderman was well done. Fucking powerful but inexperienced. "NOPE kid, you're done"

Also Vision...

Mind gem have a mind of its own?

If these fights get any more complex and frantic they will start looking like a pro Starcraft 2 broadcast.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Also my sister was asking what happened to Black Widow so I dunno if that was lost in the shuffle but
Nobody bothers to rat on her for zapping the black guy because she has a great ass. My words.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Also my sister was asking what happened to Black Widow so I dunno if that was lost in the shuffle but
Nobody bothers to rat on her for zapping the black guy because she has a great ass. My words.
T'Challa wasn't officially with Stark really. He was always on his own personal vengeance mission. Hence why he was put into that office when Falcon/Cap were taken in by the Government as well. So her stopping him doesn't mean she did something bad. Just means she shut down a vigilante.

Malkav

French Madman
Didn't stop (Tony?) from giving her shit about it. Something something Double Agent.
Tony was throwing shit at everyone because he didn't have his way and everyone left when they realized he was just having a temper tantrum.
I mean, who is he left with at the end? An A.I., a cripple, and a kid he manipulated into doing his bidding. Yeah, good job with that champ'.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zemo was a good villain, maybe the best one so far besides Loki.
Be aware, he's nothing like he was in the comics, and had more depth there. I didn't like him as a bad guy. To me, the Marvel villains have always been razor thin except for Loki.