Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Cargo (2017)

Genre: Drama, Horror

Director: Ben Howling, Yolanda Ramke

Cast: Martin Freeman, Anthony Hayes, Caren Pistorius, Susie Porter

Release: 2017-10-06

Runtime: 104

Plot: After being infected in the wake of a violent pandemic and with only 48 hours to live, a father struggles to find a new home for his baby daughter.

Goatface

the tag line and trailer seem to spoil some of the movie
based on a 2013 short film of the same name

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So, The Road v2.? Also that trailer sucks ass...shows like the whole freaking movie.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
I feel a bit bad resurrecting such an old thread, but absent a random 'zombie movies on netflix' article this would have flown completely under my radar which would have been a tragedy. This was hands down one of the best 'zombie' movies I have watched. It wasn't so much a zombie movie as dystopian zombie world being the back drop. My opinion may be shifted due to going into this knowing nothing (other than Martin Freeman) about it and not watching any trailers.

It checked off the 'put my phone down to watch' / 'hold my bladder' boxes. I was all in.

It is old, but I don't want to spoil much. The zombies are interesting, the story was interesting, and without immediately going over to my wife to get a hug (cause I am weak in my old age) this may have induced sloppy Grave of the Fireflies tears.

There is probably some social commentary I am too dense or uninformed to appreciate regarding fracking and the aboriginals.

I would very much recommend this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, when I watched it I really felt like this was targeted towards fathers. I'm not going to say much more but I have trouble watching stuff like this for the same reason you liked it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database