Cat vs. Pelican

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Ladies and Gentlemen of Rerolled, the dawn of battle is upon us and we shall see the light through 'til dusk. The day of reckoning is upon us.

This is a call to arms, brothers of both Cat & Pelican crews alike! Ready your MSPaint, National Geographic collections and rapier like wit as we prepare to partake in one final battle for the ages.

The pages of time have taken from us not only the original warzone of a thread where this lengthy and ruthless battle was fought, but also the very world which harbored the conflict itself. I do believe part of FoH's downfall was a direct result of the lack of resolution in the fued between the Cat & Pelican crews. Let's all just man up and admit it. It is time we see this through to the end.

I respectfully present to the courtExhibit A- Standard housecat.
rrr_img_46271.jpg

Moving on we haveExhibit B- Standard wild pelican.
rrr_img_46272.jpg

I would also like to present to the courtExhibit C, a highly accurate depicition of the most deadly predators to exist throughout the ages as agreed upon by scientists and real men all around the world.
rrr_img_46295.jpg

Now let's say, for the sake of fairness, this battle takes place on terrain in which both species will have equally viable strategic vantage points if used properly. This means water for the pelican and land for the cat. Something along the lines of the outskirts of a lake perhaps. This is up for further discussion and shall evolve appropriately. Which animal would reign victorious if these two were to prey upon one another ruthlessly, harboring nothing but sheer bloodlust for the other?

Let it be known that the poll shall NOT be the only way the conclusion of this glorious battle is drawnas points will be given and deducted based upon terrible photoshops & propaganda/smear campaigns, general misinformation and/or blatantly false accusations, acquiring REAL ANIMALS AND VIDEOTAPING THEM DOING BATTLE (Don't do this, I'm kidding. Rerolled will get in trouble. Maybe. Maybe do this. I don't know. I want to. We probably shouldn't. Think about it.), as well as general belligerant behavior & blindly insulting the other crew out of sheer bloodlust and bitterness (Acceptable. Encouraged, actually.).

As for my personal pick...
I choose the holy Pelican in all of it's glory!
rrr_img_46293.jpg

I believe the pelican would divebomb the cat so swiftly and ferociously, it would fucking blitzkrieg the shit out of it and bomb it's fucking weak ass bitch ass cat muscularskeletal frame into intself as it whimpers pathetically & apologetically for even gazing upon such a majestic creature. Game. Set. Match.
Pelican - 1 Cat - 0.
Victory pelican fly!
rrr_img_46294.jpg

Let the feathers, beaks, fur and claws fly. Take no prisoners. No quarter.

May God be with us all.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I NEED AN ADULT, THE POLL ISN'T WORKING?!

Tuco, halp plz.

Where's the poll? Leaving disappointed.
Fear not, brother! This shall be rectified. Who's got your back when you're having problems in a Cat vs. Pelican dispute? This guy does. Pelicans do. Pelicans will get that poll for you bro. We'll get that poll for all, because we're virtuous and noble beings. You shall soon leave satisfied! EVERYONE WILL BE SATISFIED BY THIS THREAD, THAT IS A PELICAN PROMISE(tm)!
rrr_img_46296.jpg

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Bitch cats are so fucking alert and shit it would sense its divebomb bullshit and do one of those crazy sideways backflips that cats do to get out of the way of shit, then it would POUNCE ALL OVER THAT PUSSY ASS BIRD.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Well pelicans were used for making cement during the stone age.

So they're better.
Divebombing and apparently pelicans were also ancient freemasons.
Ladies and gentleman, we are now at Pelicans - 2 Cats - 0.
Clear blue skies and beautiful crystal water are all I see!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Bitch cats are so fucking alert and shit it would sense its divebomb bullshit and do one of those crazy sideways backflips that cats do to get out of the way of shit, then it would POUNCE ALL OVER THAT PUSSY ASS BIRD.
You think cats are alert? Pelicans eat FISH. Fish are ALERT AS FUCK. ALERT AS YOU CAN FUCKING BE, FISH NEVER FUCKING SLEEP! FUCKING EVER. PELICANS HAVE FISHBLOOD IN THEM, IT'S THEIR GODDAMN WHEATIES FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I motion to object that cats are more alert than pelicans based on evidence as presented above - fish are alert as fucking fuck and pelicans devour fish, thus making pelicans EQUALLY AS ALERT AS CATS if not MORE ALERT AND AWARE.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Standard household cats can catch standard household fish.
Sure, they can. But is that typical for the diet of a standard HOUSEHOLD cat? To go out in the wild and catch it's own fresh fish?

No. It gets it fed to it in a small little can all processed up like a little bitch.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The sheer size and weight difference is laughable. You have Great White Pelican shown in your original post.

This beast of a creature has wingspan over 10 feet - second only to the might albatross.

Pelican wins. First round KO.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread is done. A pelican can kill anything it sets its mind on

A cat? Easy

rrr_img_46304.jpg

A dog? Yup
rrr_img_46305.jpg

A bear you say?
rrr_img_46306.jpg

Hell a pelican will kill anything!!! They have no standard morals and do as they please.
Proof
rrr_img_46307.jpg

Simas_sl

shitlord
This thread is done. A pelican can kill anything it sets its mind on

A cat? Easy

rrr_img_46304.jpg

A dog? Yup
rrr_img_46305.jpg

A bear you say?
rrr_img_46306.jpg

Hell a pelican will kill anything!!! They have no standard morals and do as they please.
Proof
rrr_img_46307.jpg
That Pelican isn't killing shit. It's just slutting around.

A cat would shred a Pelican's world.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
Pelican's swallow their prey whole, and when fish get into the stomach of a bird they give up all hope and just lay there and die. If a pelican swallows a cat whole they will be in a world of hurt, the cat will claw, scratch and bite the shit out of the pelican and then burst forth with all the fury it does like when you try to put it into a bathtub of water. Cat wins.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not ready to put my money on either side just yet, but I think this is worth thinking all the way through. Let's say for the sake of argument that a pelican uses the element of surprise and swallows a sleeping cat who immediately wakes up and flips his shit. Will the pelican sustain fatal internal injuries before the cat suffocates? Who wins if they both die?