Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Catfish: The TV Show

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2012-11-12

Creator: Max Joseph, Nev Schulman, Ariel Schulman

Cast: Nev Schulman

Overview: In each episode, with the guidance and help of Nev Schulman and Max Joseph, a hopeful romantic partner will go on an emotional journey to discover the truth about their significant other. Has that object of affection been telling the truth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've seen a couple episodes. It doesn't feel very MTV-ish at all. Some of the episodes are heartbreaking.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, mtv is just who picked up / help produces the show after Nev released his movie, it could be any network really. Although it is funny in that a couple of times the catfish claimed to be someone famous so they are able to just call someone at mtv who has connections to try and confirm/deny the person's story. For example last night the guy was claiming to be a rapper on Kanye West's G.O.O.D record label so they called up someone at MTV and were like have you ever heard of this person? And they said no, but we certainly have connections at G.O.O.D studios so let me give them a call and let you know.

Trust me, I don't watch anything else on mtv either.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't believe almost any episode of this show. Way too many people having their friends messing With them, or people lying on purpose to be on the show

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I know for a fact he first episode was real, one of my brothers was the boyfriend mentioned toward the end of the episode.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The episode last night just seemed bullshit. It showed some clip from an online newspaper that I could not find online, even the newspaper, and writer, had no online presence at all. Like they just make a fake website to show on screen. Just weird as shit.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
More info
Pretty much that's it. She catfished him along with a few others. Not great looking but he was older and it worked for him until it didn't. Pretty much like most relationships.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
11065-2Sr5vUfS82Byu1TWtMD1obNeX6T.jpg

Title: Catfish: The TV Show

Genre: Reality

Creator: Max Joseph, Nev Schulman, Ariel Schulman

Cast: Nev Schulman

First aired: 2012-11-12

Overview: In each episode, with the guidance and help of Nev Schulman and Max Joseph, a hopeful romantic partner will go on an emotional journey to discover the truth about their significant other. Has that object of affection been telling the truth?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database