Celebrity Big Brother

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Celebrity Big Brother

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2018-02-07

Cast: Julie Chen

Overview: Follow a group of American celebrities living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, someone will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving a grand prize.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Only thing you need to know Omorosa is still acting like a manipulative cunt. Thank God for the D.

edit: And Meta Worrld Peace is a fucking moron.

Last edited:

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
3z1VEoZsGh1NbRQ9xZJSwUTlqTO.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Celebrity Big Brother[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Reality[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2018-02-07[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Follow a group of American celebrities living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, someone will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving a grand prize.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is on my DVR, but I haven't been able to convince myself to watch it.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Only thing you need to know Omorosa is still acting like a manipulative cunt. Thank God for the D.

edit: And Meta Worrld Peace is a fucking moron.

When they explained to Meta that he voted the wrong way i lost it.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I assume this season is a complete dumpster fire.

I havent minded it anymore than normal seasons. A majority of these "celebs" are super fans and they have actually pulled some moves already that i wished past seasons would have had the balls to do. At the same time you have Meta world peace and Arianda(or whatever her name is) who are some of the worst people to play ever.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
wife and I caught up with this, surprisingly more game play going on this short season then the last few combined. if you can stomach the 2 minutes of hate trump bashing every episode it's not bad actually

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It really wasn't. It'd be awesome if they would actually follow this pacing in the full seasons. 2 evictions a week on 3-4 day cycles, have the veto and HOH comps be live or basically televised within 24 hours of being played. Only complaint I did have was the fact that this really needed to be at least 3 weeks if not a month. I mean really, there were still 7 people left on Friday with 48 hours left of the competition. It was definitely refreshing have a more mature and constrained cast that weren't trying to get into each others' pants and to cause dumb ass high school drama the entire time.

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
Best season of US Big Brother in a while. Worth the watch. Winner was kind of disappointing. BBCAN6 starts next week.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Best season of US Big Brother in a while. Worth the watch. Winner was kind of disappointing. BBCAN6 starts next week.

It really was one of the better seasons in the last 5-6 years. Unfortunate that it was condensed to such a shorter version. Outside of the 2 that asked to be voted out the rest of the cast was there to play and wasnt fucking around. They did not pussy foot it and actually made aggresive moves. I wish shannon would have made it atleast one more week, because it definitely created an interesting power struggle.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database