Chair F*cking Simulator(I have never had this much fun!)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I have not had this much fun since first playing Everquest! Triple A game, actually a Triple A plus f*cking game! Rickshaw when you please ;)

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
1607982186361-png.323374

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm going to complain to Nvidia, it's inexcusable that I can't enjoy Ern's gift via GeForce Now during xmas eve festivities.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Been out of town but I’ll be poopsocking this tomorrow. Will report my 3070 FPS

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
So here I am, Christmas night, surround by family playing the Jackbox Party games on the living room TV. We just finished playing some game on Party Pack 3, grandma had just left to go to put the kids to bed, and we all decide to try out a game from Party Pack 4. I close out the game and go to load up the next one of steam, when we ALL notice the pop up front and center that Ern has gifted me none other than the CHAIR F*CKING SIMULATOR. Stunned silence. Uh, guys, I can explain. He's a friend from the internet. More silence. All eyes on me. I click accept gift and start up Party Pack 4.

Solid gift, and I'll be damned if it wasn't perfectly timed.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I fucked a chair in front of my whole family. Thanks, Err!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I gifted Genital Jousting to a buddy. His girlfriend was the next person to open steam, he had to have a similar “I can explain” situation.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
TIL there is a game about fucking a chair........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
TIL there is a game about fucking a chair........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Friend me on Steam?

:tyen::tyen::tyen:

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The music and effects in this game are AAA. Recommend banging the electric chair. Garbage can has a good climax too.

Chair1.jpg
Chair2.jpg

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is this fucking game going to end up being a surprise hit of 2020?

I thought that award might have gone to Futa Fix Dick Dine and Dash

• 1Truth!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Demon chair and flying chair are great too. lol
Was the flying chair called something like, shit I don’t remember. Hamburger chair, meat burger? Idk but I fucked some meat looking chair that flapped it’s armrests and took flight when it climaxed. It was disgusting but hilarious.

The space chair wanted to dump me for being a Lazyboi, but I fucked it as it was wanting to leave and got like a 92% so it stuck around.

• 3Worf