Champions of Regnum - 3 faction RVR

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I saw it on steam too, DLed it and tried it the other night. Played for about 15 minutes and then logged out and uninstalled, which should tell you all you need to know. Typically cliche fantasy setting and awful graphics, which I could have forgiven, with my massive hardon for faction pvp, but I couldn't forgive how insanely awkward and unresponsive the controls and UI were, it makes WAR feel smooth and responsive by comparison. I can't imagine actually playing it consistently without wanting to neck myself. Seriously, don't bother.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I saw it on steam too, DLed it and tried it the other night. Played for about 15 minutes and then logged out and uninstalled, which should tell you all you need to know. Typically cliche fantasy setting and awful graphics, which I could have forgiven, with my massive hardon for faction pvp, but I couldn't forgive how insanely awkward and unresponsive the controls and UI were, it makes WAR feel smooth and responsive by comparison. I can't imagine actually playing it consistently without wanting to neck myself. Seriously, don't bother.
Damn, that's disappointing. Is there any hope for a patch to fix the controls you think Azrayne?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I seriously doubt it, but it is free, so there's no harm in checking 6 months down the road.