Chappie - Neill Blomkamp's new film

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I say boo to Blomkamp since i saw Chappie and think that he's just a one hit wonder with District9, just like the wachowski's with Matrix (2 and 3 are suck ass, don't try) and Mknight.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think hes a good director, just needs stay the fuck away from the writing. Niel was the idiot that casted the retards also so keep him thr fuck away from casting

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yep. Director, direct. Hire writers and casting...people. What are casting people called? Casters? That would be hella cool.

Homsar

Directors have a large say in casting but he is fucking terrible, he got lucky with Sharlto Copley because he had to pay someone peanuts

khorum

Murder Apologist
Casting director. They're the ones with "C.S.A." at the end of their names at the credits of each movie. Like: Nina Gold, C.S.A. The union contract REQUIRES that 'c.s.a.' for members of the Casting Association of America lol.

When you see "ACE" that's an accredited union editor. Like John Doe A.C.E.

The unions are pretty nazi about the accreditation rules, but the film agents are actually the ones to push hard for them because they used to invalidate people for awards unless the credits were just so.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Caster would be a better title. Why get all fancy with shit? Your title doesn't need extraneous syllables douchebag.

Like how every blue collar job is a ___ technician nowadays. Really? Really? You're a "technician" are you? Your job literally involves putting envelopes into baskets and moving them from place to place. Much technical.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Caster would be a better title. Why get all fancy with shit? Your title doesn't need extraneous syllables douchebag.

Like how every blue collar job is a ___ technician nowadays. Really? Really? You're a "technician" are you? Your job literally involves putting envelopes into baskets and moving them from place to place. Much technical.
Unions.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
this was a lot better than the trailer made it look, much more action than I anticipated

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Friend basically made me watch this yesterday. Was as terrible as expected.

ohkcrlho

Oh god....this movie is so bad. Robocop + Short circuit + the director of district 9 = this shit called Chappie

And whoever has high hopes for Alien 5, prepare to be disappointed. M nigh shymalongomg anyone?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh god....this movie is so bad. Robocop + Short circuit + the director of district 9 = this shit called Chappie

And whoever has high hopes for Alien 5, prepare to be disappointed. M nigh shymalongomg anyone?
You didnt have to include all that, just say no to white africans.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Agree that this movie was quite disappointing. I have no problem suspending disbelief to immerse myself in the fantasy setting of a movie, but so much of Chappie was just... stupid. How he learned language, every interaction between him and his creator, the ridiculous gangsta characters, everything Hugh Jackman's character does... It was all just WTF?

I don't know if spoilers are required at this point but...
Transferring HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS into a robot body was just... ugh. So stupid.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why is that stupid? Bro, that's my only hope for immortality, that I can live long enough to be a guinea pig on someone's experiment. Well you know, that or becoming a Latter-day Saint