Charlie's Angels (2019)

Fucker

Log Wizard
Rather than having a story, the film has a string of rote action sequences, and each of these sequences goes the same way: Bosley tells the Angels where the villains are; the Angels stride into wherever they need to be, in their impractical designer outfits; they make a mess of things; and the villains escape. The Angels also manage to assault and /or murder various innocent bystanders while they’re at it, so if the film had any morals it would have ended with the three of them in prison.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rather than having a story, the film has a string of rote action sequences, and each of these sequences goes the same way: Bosley tells the Angels where the villains are; the Angels stride into wherever they need to be, in their impractical designer outfits; they make a mess of things; and the villains escape. The Angels also manage to assault and /or murder various innocent bystanders while they’re at it, so if the film had any morals it would have ended with the three of them in prison.
see, now they made it sound kinda cool.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Hard passing this one.

giphy.gif

Goatface

"Original pitch" in that you want to do a gender swapped version of an existing the Universal Studios story The Invisible Man which was based on a story by HG Wells?
i should have linked the whole story, but Universal already has a Invisible Man movie set to come out in Feb 2020. story said there won't be in connection between the 2.

Fucker

Log Wizard
i should have linked the whole story, but Universal already has a Invisible Man movie set to come out in Feb 2020. story said there won't be in connection between the 2.

She's 45 years old. That alone makes her invisible to every male below the age of 80.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
This movie has broken my record for quickest nope in history.
Saw it was on HBO, didn't even know they had rebooted it again. Made it 5 minutes before Hollywood SJ bullshit was thrown in the face. Stopped the movie and sent 4 angry emails and asked to speak to the HBO manager. Congrats Hollywood!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Clearly this movie needs a gritty reboot.
i dunno, they should reboot it Skinemax style. have the Angels flashing their titties and asses while they fight crime. name it Hard Ticket To Hawaii. nobody steal that.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf