Charlie's Angels (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chicks gotta step up their acting game now that there isnt a harvey around to suck off for a role. Unless there already is a new harvey that took his place.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
There was a line in "Russian Doll" (bad, by the way) that said something to the effect of: "
A generation of artists were wiped out by Aids and we barely talk about it

Maybe that explains "Charlie's Angels" new movie. There is just no creativity or talent for writing movies any longer. Either that or it is a poorly written machine-learning algorithm which puts together what it believes would make a good movie; meshing social justice, left leaning politics, female leads and direction, action, conflict, etc and then drafts a piece of unholy horse-shit (because it is a bad algorithm).

Seriously it triggers me that a studio would even consider funding such a clearly irredeemable shit-show! Who the fuck wants to see this?

Complete waste of money and a more complete disconnect with what the masses and the genteel consider entertainment.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
almost 120m views, these bitches woulda made a better movie

don't laugh miley cyrus got 5 years of hannah montana, thats more than both minority girls combined.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
almost 120m views, these bitches woulda made a better movie

don't laugh miley cyrus got 5 years of hannah montana, thats more than both minority girls combined.
that vagina logo is so funny. they really needed to make this film a straight up comedy.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I actually think Stewart looks hotter with the dyke cut. Wonder what's wrong with me.

If you like that, then you'll love this. You're welcome.

krisstewart.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
There was a line in "Russian Doll" (bad, by the way) that said something to the effect of: "
A generation of artists were wiped out by Aids and we barely talk about it

Maybe that explains "Charlie's Angels" new movie. There is just no creativity or talent for writing movies any longer. Either that or it is a poorly written machine-learning algorithm which puts together what it believes would make a good movie; meshing social justice, left leaning politics, female leads and direction, action, conflict, etc and then drafts a piece of unholy horse-shit (because it is a bad algorithm).

Seriously it triggers me that a studio would even consider funding such a clearly irredeemable shit-show! Who the fuck wants to see this?

Complete waste of money and a more complete disconnect with what the masses and the genteel consider entertainment.

She released it opposite Ford vs. Ferrari and expected to beat it with the female quadrant---which is precisely SEXIST.

Ford made 31 million over the weekend, which beat expectations by almost 50% and cost only slightly more. And no, at least the studio was smart enough to risk its exposure to about half of the budget....the other half was financed by others including the video game company Perfect World.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
“If this movie doesn’t make money it reinforces a stereotype in Hollywood that men don’t go see women do action movies.”

So, just another witless twat that blames others for her inability to put together a good film? The theaters have been full of movies with women as leads, did she not notice? Does she not know who the fuck Sigourney Weaver is, or Uma Thurman or dozens of other women that packed theaters all over the world for decades? Someone should tell her not even women went to see the movie.

Hell, the other woman-as-lead film this year was Alita, and it pulled in $400,000,000. Her Charlie's Angles film will be lucky to recoup productions costs.

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have a tiny bit of advice to Hollywood and those that want to make movies with strong female leads.

Make a great movie first and foremost that just happens to have a female as the lead and people will go see it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I have a tiny bit of advice to Hollywood and those that want to make movies with strong female leads.

Make a great movie first and foremost that just happens to have a female as the lead and people will go see it.

sa.gif

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

I wish Annihilation had performed better, because that was a nearly entirely female cast, in a good movie (I really liked it anyway), and I would say about 0% of the marketing or hype for the movie brought up this fact.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Supposedly this isnt a badly made movie, just that all the bad characters are white males and charlie is of course a woman.

Sterling

El Presidente
Supposedly this isnt a badly made movie, just that all the bad characters are white males and charlie is of course a woman.
I mean, I'm sure it's fine for what it is. Not like the original or the first reboot was anything but some silly bullshit anyways. Anyone going into something like this expecting Schindler's List is a retard and gets what they deserve.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Drew Berrymore remakes were actually fun to watch, and very self-aware of exactly what they were. They also had a strong "girl powa" vibe without having to shove it in your face. They didn't talk about being badass (that I recall), they just were.

These SJW retards don't want to be bothered to SHOW how awesome their female movies are, they just want to to TELL you. Way less work, and no talent required. And you're a shitlord if you can't appreciate their vision, even if it ends up being ass.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did I miss a memo stating that men are required to fork out $$$ for entertainment that doesn't entertain them? Looking at boxoffice numbers, I guess a whole bunch of women missed a similar memo as well.
Movie score: didn't-even-bother-downloading out of 10. Go watch F vs. F instead.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
It's ironic that an all-female movie didn't "clean-up" at the box office! ka-ching!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
They are up to 12 million worldwide.

I bet it will crack 14 million over the weekend....and EB will continue to blame men for her failure.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They are up to 12 million worldwide.

I bet it will crack 14 million over the weekend....and EB will continue to blame men for her failure.
if it was a comedy and wasnt marketed as anti male, it would have at least made back its budget. show some titties and smile. this is what happens when you dont grow up on skin-amax.