Cheating Slot Apps on Mobile

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
You didnt just download an auto clicker and "beat" cookie clicker in a night or two of afk super speed clicks?

Fitting for this thread

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You didnt just download an auto clicker and "beat" cookie clicker in a night or two of afk super speed clicks?

Fitting for this thread

Actually I did use an auto clicker for a while but the game went crazy with all kinds of infinite levels and shit idk, was years ago.
I played this 1: https://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

I still have a save for it from 2014. Try getting this in a night :

cookies.JPG

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I read the thread title as "Cheating Slut Apps on Mobile".

It was a letdown when I read the op.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You meet the most interesting people on the internet.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Been a while since I've seen an intriguing post like this on FOH. My job involves trying to break software, so doing so for fun isn't out of reach for me. Though doing it to mobile slot machine games is a bit...

But whatever gives you your kicks.

I play a mobile game that can be busted by buying Google cards in the Philippines for pennies to the hundred dollars and going ham on the in game shop - but I'd still be giving them some amount of money.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
There was a game where you just afk clicked to kill monsters and get levels then when you hit a certain level you could prestige and start over with higher stats so you could even go higher.

It was addictive everyone in the office had it tabbed on there machines running 24/7.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Tap Titans? Yeah I was hooked on that a while until I realized what a waste of time it was. Literally just numbers getting higher.