Chekov dead at 27

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
wictor wictor two
frown.png

'Star Trek' actor Anton Yelchin killed by own car at age 27

Also, while I do feel bad, what a colossal dumbfuck. Survival of the fittest.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That is damn tragic. Just saw this on the intarwebs and thought it had to be a hoax.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Goddamn.

I guess 2016 finally got tired of everyone bitching about it claiming all of the legends and decided to nip a few in the bud. I loved him in Star Trek. It's no small task to take an established character like that and endear the audience to yourself the way he did.

RIP

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So they found him, pinned behind his car....and no one suspects foul play?

How would this even happen?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This dude is an amazing actor, I can't think of anything i have seen him in that I didn't like. And specifically like his character. This sucks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they found him, pinned behind his car....and no one suspects foul play?

How would this even happen?
Forgot to set the brake or something. Shit happens.

A childhood friend of mine died changing his tire on the side of the road. Not sure how it happened but his car came off the jack and pinned him between it and a parked car.

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Forgot to set the brake or something. Shit happens.

A childhood friend of mine died changing his tire on the side of the road. Not sure how it happened but his car came off the jack and pinned him between it and a parked car.
Because jacks are made to lift a vehicle not hold it up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't even begin to picture how this could have happened, which I suppose is why they're called freak accidents.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I'm reading that Jeep issued a recall a few years ago because people were mistakenly putting the car in neutral due to the seamless shifting.