Chicago Fire

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Chicago Fire

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2012-10-10

Creator: Derek Haas, Michael Brandt

Cast: Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, Monica Raymund, Eamonn Walker, David Eigenberg, Yuriy Sardarov, Joe Minoso, Christian Stolte

Overview: An edge-of-your-seat view into the lives of everyday heroes committed to one of America's noblest professions. For the firefighters, rescue squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51, no occupation is more stressful or dangerous, yet so rewarding and exhilarating. These courageous men and women are among the elite who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way and whose actions make the difference between life and death.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 117014[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Chicago Fire[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2012-10-10[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An edge-of-your-seat view into the lives of everyday heroes committed to one of America's noblest professions. For the firefighters, rescue squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51, no occupation is more stressful or dangerous, yet so rewarding and exhilarating. These courageous men and women are among the elite who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way and whose actions make the difference between life and death.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

I can't believe there isn't a thread on this show. Season 4 has 3 episodes remaining.

I think it's one of the best shows on TV. This is right up there with Billions and Limitless for me in shows I just have to watch instantly. It's different and it's hard hitting, it hits the feels real good.

People should be watching this. I think you're insane if you don't.

Chicago Fire (TV Series 2012- ) - IMDb

It's also got an 86% on rotten tomatoes if that's something that you care about.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You guys are really missing out, I don't know how i'm the only one here that likes this show

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Show is fucking horrendous. I'd rather watch someone play EQ2 than watch this silly nonsense

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Been watching it since the first season, not exactly top notch, something to watch as filler. Kinda lagging behind this season and only watched to ep 13 so far.
Anyways it gets a little dumb with the writing, Casey or Severide or Dawson get high and mighty and gives out the advice "when you get in trouble you should talk to someone about it", then they get into some trouble and completely ignore that advice for themselves. Seems to be a repeated theme on the show.

Also they have a another Chicago show coming named Chicago Justice, with Chicago PD, and Chicago Med. Chicago Med was pretty bad, haven't watched PD.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Law and Order is the same universe too. Chicago Med is watchable but nothing special, I couldn't watch PD though

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think this season has been really great. Right in the feels. Bodens speech below is pretty awesome.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
its a good show. Working in a fd myself, i sometimes get itchy skin watching some of the stuff that happens but i gotta say, the writers did their homework.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
its a good show. Working in a fd myself, i sometimes get itchy skin watching some of the stuff that happens but i gotta say, the writers did their homework.

That's one of the things I'm most curious about, is how realistic it is (minus the personal dramas)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is it me, or is this show on its way out? I haven't Googled anything, but just watched the latest season finale...

Shit's just trying too hard? Chicago PD is pretty fantastic, and it's season finale, and leadup was pretty fantastic. This? I just seem to be getting bored when I never used too. I guess Fire was always about the relationship drama compared to Med or PD, but seems that shit is just taking it way too far now?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database