Chicago P.D.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Wow turn out better then expected dark cop drama. I think this is nbc way of making up for dumping southland which was imo pretty fucking cool show.

The good guys being dirty, doing what ever it takes (type of character) seem to play well with me. I like the fact there not all boy scouts.

Chicago PD (TV Series 2014- ) - IMDb

if you like southland and the shield you will enjoy chicago pd.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if you like southland and the shield you will enjoy chicago pd.
I liked both The Shield and Southland and I hated Chicago PD. I don't know if it's because they wear inside holsters, shoot wooden doors to open them or assault random people for whiteknight purposes, but it was pretty badly written, got a lot of bad L'Oreal actors and made no sense at all (lol @ the mexican villain passing a lighter on his hands, so badass). Chicago PD is just another random public channel cop show where good cops are forced to do bad things to catch stereotyped as fuck criminals. Fuck the system ? No, fuck this show.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really thought I would like this show, because I Chicago Fire is one of my favorites, but I just can't like it.

Silence_sl

shitlord
There seems to be a huge shortage of police procedurals, doctor dramas and lawyer shows these days. I think they are a vastly underepresented genre on television.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Started watching this when they did the joint episode with Chicago Fire. Watched that episode, then the wife and I went back and started from Season 1. Love the show! It's fun!