Christmas Avatar request page 2015!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ugh, wrong thread.

It's going to be a white, white chriiiiiistmaaaaas.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
If I had more creativity and/or shooping skills I'd do more, but a lot of them I just want to put a boring hat on like Mr. Rivers. But here's all I could come up with for now:

rrr_img_117645.png
rrr_img_117646.png
rrr_img_117647.png

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
My photo shop skills suck; is there any chance you'd be willing to Christmastize a full sized picture of my avatar so i can use it as a wallpaper, it's too good.

rrr_img_117995.jpg

I'll throw in my friend's Tsunade cosplay to sweeten the deal

rrr_img_117996.jpg

Szlia

My lack of professionalism is showing, because I googled the higher rez picture to do the xmas'ing, xmas'ed it at higher resolution and then resized it to avatar size, but of course at no point did I save the photoshop project that would have allowed me to give you in 10 seconds what you just asked for... That said, doing the photo chop-chop knowing it will be shrinked to a tiny size allows to work like a drunk butcher, so it did not look so hot at full rez.

The whole thing being for me an excuse to do little Photoshop projects, I have no problem (re)doing the high(er) rez version, but there are still 4 or 5 avatars that have not been provided and the unwritten rule has been "first asked first served except when not"!

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I don't know anything about the NFL, so I hope hope there is no team with a deer as mascot...

rrr_img_117994.png
This is great - thanks! There are no deer mascots in the NFL, but plenty of players - especially quarterbacks, that have had those "deer in the headlights" look...