CHRISTMAS EDITION Most underrated and overrated movies ever

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Overrated: Polar Express (Would have been better live action... movie is just weird and uncomfortable to watch at times)
Underrated: Mickey's Christmas Carol (Someone else beat me to the punch... I prefer this to any of the stop motion classics as my traditional holiday fix)

I think my favorites of all times though that I watch every year are Elf, Christmas Vacation, and It's Wonderful Life. I don't think I could ever get tired of any of them. I think I have watched Elf 3 times already and Vacation 2... They're trying to make one of the Harry Potter's a Christmas thing too... Goblet of Fire maybe but I'm not sure I consider it a Christmas move though it does snow and there's a tree. On lunch at work so my brain isn't quite in the right place at the moment.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I guess thats more of a Christmas movie than hunger games as a halloween movie, which abc family tried running for their 30 nights of halloween and ppl raged.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Over: It's a Wonderful Life. Too fucking long.
Gremlins: Doesn't hold up too well.
Under: Lethal Weapon
Trading Places

Caliane

Overrated: Polar Express (Would have been better live action... movie is just weird and uncomfortable to watch at times)
Underrated: Mickey's Christmas Carol (Someone else beat me to the punch... I prefer this to any of the stop motion classics as my traditional holiday fix)

I think my favorites of all times though that I watch every year are Elf, Christmas Vacation, and It's Wonderful Life. I don't think I could ever get tired of any of them. I think I have watched Elf 3 times already and Vacation 2... They're trying to make one of the Harry Potter's a Christmas thing too... Goblet of Fire maybe but I'm not sure I consider it a Christmas move though it does snow and there's a tree. On lunch at work so my brain isn't quite in the right place at the moment.
people like the Polar express? yeah, hate that movie. horrible animation. horrible characters. 50yr old dude, playing an 8yr old..

I love the Tim Allen Santa Clause movies. Definitely a guilty pleasure there.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why do people keep saying Polar Express is overrated? I've never met a single person who thought that was a good movie.

Overrated: I guess Polar Express because that's probably the only Christmas Movie I don't like. Oh now I get it
Underrated: Yogi's First Christmas