Christopher Dorner- Hero or Villain

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Cant wait for the movie staring LL Cool J. Seriously where are the shoops of him and Rambo
65575d1360698062-christopher-dorner-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360698062.029411.jpg
Besides the one you just posted?

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok...for people claiming the "Definition" of terrorist by legal US wording by US Lawyers (who are such SUPREME examples of honesty and integrity) I give your dumb asses this:

http://jonathanturley.org/2010/05/14...chool-drawing/

The phrase "Pinko Commie Fag" needs to be re-introduced to our vocabulary. In my hometown recently a kindergarten child was sent home with a 3 day suspension from the principle for making a piece of paper, in the shape of an L, into a pretend gun and yelling "Bang Bang" at classmates. This was deemed, "Unacceptable Terrorist Behavior". I know the father of that child. He spoke with the principle and recieved an apology in our local paper. I was advised the behind closed doors discussion included the phrase "Ass beating of biblical proportions."

Fuck people who want to label every single goddamn wacky nut a terrorist. Did NO ONE notice by the end the media was calling Dorner a "Hulking Brute"? What fucking kind of idiots use verbage to demonize a person who REALLY didn't need that? Isn't Gun Wielding Pissed off Ex-Navy/Cop enough to let us (the blind sheeple) know that he's likely to kill again. Hulking Brute. I think Stan Lee should SUE them. Dorner was black, not green. That's copyright infringement.

And finally...can anyone recall the fucking Military Officer Muslim who shot and killed a bunch of people on his own base? I've looked, but cannot find a SINGLE article labeling him as a "Terrorist". Why not?

Because of Pinko Commie Fags.

Mikey

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What is the deal I heard a few minutes ago about an article back a few days saying they found his ID when he tried to grab a boat and now they say they found it again.

After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner's wallet and identification cards "at the San Ysidro Point of Entry" near the U.S.-Mexico border. That same day, a guard at the Point Loma Naval Base told authorities he had spotted a man matching Dorner's description trying sneak onto the base, according to the court records.
Article is dated the 11th

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-got-help.html

So how many sets of ID and wallets do you carry when fleeing the cops?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
How often do plastic IDs survive fires that toast a human body? Jew demolition workers are behind this.

Big Derg_sl

shitlord
TERRORIST: Somebody using violence for political purposes: somebody who uses violence, especially bombing, kidnapping, and assassination, to intimidate others.

U.S. LAW: TERRORIST: The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

Take the tin foil hat off a sec...Environmentalists commiting arson would absolutely be considered terrorists under both definitions. So where's the bullshit?
You're proving my point. There aren't many unlawful acts that couldn't be defined as terrorism. If some yuppy burns down a genetically engineered tree farm because he thinks he's saving the environment, then he's an arsonist. They use the term terrorist when they want to skip due process of law. The term terrorist is bullshit because it's too broad and it's used when it's convenient. Dorner wasn't the first serial cop killer. He's the only one that I know of that's been called a domestic terrorist. They used to label them murderers.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
You're proving my point. There aren't many unlawful acts that couldn't be defined as terrorism. If some yuppy burns down a genetically engineered tree farm because he thinks he's saving the environment, then he's an arsonist. They use the term terrorist when they want to skip due process of law. The term terrorist is bullshit because it's too broad and it's used when it's convenient. Dorner wasn't the first serial cop killer. He's the only one that I know of that's been called a domestic terrorist. They used to label them murderers.
You're an arsonist if you burn down the tree farm for the insurance. If you burn down the tree farm to halt the advance of GEism/strike fear into GE tree farmers/etc, you are a terrorist.

Dorner announced that he was starting a campaign to strike fear into the people he felt wronged by and to strike a political blow at the corrupt LAPD. If conducting a campaign of revenge and terror to further your political ends doesn't make you a terrorist, the communal nature of the English language begins to erode.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm certain of one thing. Everyone who thinks what Dorner was doing was wrong or evil is OFF my Christmas list.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, my opinion of him hinges entirely on whether he actually ganked that dude's daughter or if she got fragged for her father defending him by someone else. That execution is really the one completely irredemable act and its completely out of character with everything else he did. The amount of bullshit spin the LAPD is engaged in sets off every skepticism alarm I have. Odds are he is dead, but man if that body was a hostage, heads are going to roll.