Clash Royale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Think I've said this before, not sure.

For anyone new looking to gain skill, dewyunchained streams on twitch at night time. He's really good and I've learned a lot from him.

He is typically a fast rotation deck player. From playing at high rating I've found the fast decks seem to force you to really gain skill that helps the most. Placement, how to learn opponent deck and start playing around it, baiting, etc.

It's a lot harder than just dropping a big push every cycle and hoping for the best, as I've been guilty of a lot.

Also, it seems like beyond spending money you want to:
Keep chests unlocking 24/7
Try to time 8+ hour chests to start before bed
Keep up with crown chests
Always donate unless it's a card you really want in your main deck long term. Getting experience from donations was a huge part of how I got level 12 so far. When in doubt, donate and don't look back every chance you get.
Always request cards when you can, you'll max out on Commons long before rares ,epics ,or legendaries, so may consider requesting rares instead, and epics when you can on epic sunday.
Join a clan as soon as you can to do this, and then join the forum clan Hogan's heroes when you have enough rating for entry.
Click the TV button, scroll over to legendary arena, and watch the replays from guys in the top 200, you can learn by watching them too.

Having all commons maxed, I still get tons of them in chests, and little of what I actually need. If I knew that I'd prob been requesting rares the while tine instead of Commons. Unless you're really need and knees a decent level set of Commons.

Lastly, once you have a deck that can be max level in the grand tournament, you have equal level cards as your equal level opponent. No over leveled cards smashing you, purely skill. This seems to be where you can learn a lot and become very good. The rewards are also super great if you can win. This is probably the best card grind alternative if you can win decent number of games regularly.

Hope that helps

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I love the clan chest events. Gotta do some w ya sometime a_skeleton_03.

-hutorn
It is a blast, I love it when two decks synergize so well. I like when both burn an elixir or arrows on the same target because you can't communicate. Really is a total blast.

In solo I am sitting right around 3600 and it's not bad there. I have no desire to get past 3800 except maybe just to do it once. Only missing two legendaries that I don't care about, the shock wizard and the newest one. I wouldn't use them anyways.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
It is a blast, I love it when two decks synergize so well. I like when both burn an elixir or arrows on the same target because you can't communicate. Really is a total blast.

In solo I am sitting right around 3600 and it's not bad there. I have no desire to get past 3800 except maybe just to do it once. Only missing two legendaries that I don't care about, the shock wizard and the newest one. I wouldn't use them anyways.

Yea I hear ya. No real benefit to go past 3800, just stay above it for legendary benefits in chests. I win a few then throw a few to drop back down now.

I thought shock wizard was no good, but changed my mind after watching dewyunchained owning with it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got pretty tired of this not long after I started. Did it ever get more interesting? (Vague question I know, sorry)

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i joined the forum clan, name is f1yingdutchman. i seem to be stuck at around the 2k range, ill go on a winning streak and then get bumped all the way down to 1750 before i start climbing again. I've spent maybe $25 or so, so not a huge investment.

currently running

giant skeleton
skeleton army
witch
baby dragon
mirror
minion horde
tornado
prince

any recommendations would be great.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
i joined the forum clan, name is f1yingdutchman. i seem to be stuck at around the 2k range, ill go on a winning streak and then get bumped all the way down to 1750 before i start climbing again. I've spent maybe $25 or so, so not a huge investment.

currently running

giant skeleton
skeleton army
witch
baby dragon
mirror
minion horde
tornado
prince

any recommendations would be great.

Hey I'm Hutorn, in the forum clan (co-leader)
Search my name and check my deck. When played right it is extremely good.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really wish this game had a way to try other decks without blowing your main rating. Need a practice vs. random mode or a secondary deck rating or something. I basically always play the same deck because all my other shit is insanely under-leveled and I get absolutely destroyed as a result anytime I try a different setup (guess I could do tourneys or whatever but mehhhh).

Also joined some random clan I found in the filter since there seems to be zero reason to care where you are other than getting the highest clan chest which they do. didn't know you guys had a forum clan, and I'm prob too ghetto for Darph's Elitist fuckers (hover between 3900-4100 generally)

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
By the fact no one has posted in this in a month now I assume no one plays this thing anymore, but a new update pushed last night, clan chest is gone replaced with clan wars.. Seems pretty cool at first glance, you only can contribute 3 games over the first two days, then you get one game during the actual war using cards your clan has won during the first, most wins on that "battle day" gets the W and the bigger chest.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not in the forum clan so no clue, just joined a random one i found searching in game. It's active and everyone rated decently but it's full atm and i'm a peon.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Tons of us still play daily. Pm me info and I can try to add you to clan. We do pretty good as a whole

Screenshot_20180429-225931.png