Class (Doctor Who spinoff)

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
kI0Bdc3LTXsHxeaCxjkAxHrmRqb.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Class[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-01-01[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Coal Hill School has been a feature of Doctor Who since the first episode, but now we get to see the day-to-day adventures of the students coping with intrusions from space and time.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Class (2016 TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A spinoff from a show that has no well known characters starring in it? Sounds like a real winner.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i assume clara was supposed to be the star but fucked off at the last minute.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm usually all for any Who, but thus does not sound good. I barely understand American school kids let alone British ones. I'm just ready for the main show to come back. Capaldi is the Doctor we deserve.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Could be the new Buffy, could be absolute shit.

Really has not much to do with Dr who though. I guess all that really does is constrain them to a certain set of monsters and create a cameo opportunity.

They could, and often have, made this show without tying it in to a standing franchise.

So who has any idea. Will probably watch the pilot if I remember.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm confused why the little info I can find says it's going to be more adult like torchwood, but set in a school with 15-16 year olds.

Then it's on their trashy online only channel for 16-20 year olds but the trailer has classic who nostalgia.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They need to do more Torchwood and less of this shit. Miracle Day was great at the beginning.....the ending did not deliver.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Barrowman aint leaving his cushy arrow gig to get paid peanuts in torchwood. Besides, didnt they kill off every other original cast member?