Clean (2022)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Clean (2022)

Tagline: Revenge is a dirty business.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Paul Solet

Cast: Adrien Brody, Glenn Fleshler, Richie Merritt, Chandler Ari DuPont, Michelle Wilson, John Bianco, Dinora Walcott, Mykelti Williamson, RZA, Pat Buck, Michael Callahan, Sonia Conlin, Gerard Cordero, Alex Corrado, Antino Crowley-Kamenwati, David Fierro, Wayne W. Johnson, Scott Matheny, Frankie Montero, Catherine Nastasi, Wayne Pyle, Dannielle Rose, Bruce Soscia, Shawn Uebele, Jesse Wakeman, Jude Washock, Brian Donahue

Release: 2022-01-28

Runtime: 93

Plot: Tormented by a past life, garbage man Clean attempts a life of quiet redemption. But when his good intentions mark him a target of a local crime boss, Clean is forced to reconcile with the violence of his past

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Art house Clint Eastwood type of movie. Produced and written by Brody.

Has payoffs if you stick with it.

Szlia

Not to be confused with the poignant 2004 film of the same title by Olivier Assayas in which Maggie Cheung tries to leave drugs behind to be able to reunite with her son.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Who doesn't love a good old fashioned violent redemption?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The third act even had some John Wick thrown in there. Evil Dead boomstick ain't got shit on this.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
this was dog shit and unwatchable

It's art house creatively. It's not unwatchable but you have to be alright with some art house decisions from Brody.

The 3rd act made up for it if you stuck with it.

That said, I'd never recommend an art house movie on FOH. Which is why I didn't say go out and watch it. I just made a few comments.

Independent art house flicks aren't my thing either.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Art house and shit go hand and hand. It is an IFC indy movie though.

I made an exception on IFC since it's Brody.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database