Clive Barker's Hellraiser: Revival

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,093
34,571
Set to be released for PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S in late 2026. Saber Interactive and Boss Team Games, has promised to push the boundaries of horror, age ratings, and the visceral, sadistic themes of the original franchise.


 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9,901
9,863
Maaaan this is my first horror movie when I was 7 or 8, fucked me up for a long time. Not sure I want to play this.
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
24,682
44,230
Maaaan this is my first horror movie when I was 7 or 8, fucked me up for a long time. Not sure I want to play this.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Face your fears, fren :)
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,823
15,902
Pretty good production in the demo - very resident evil like play wise.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
12,315
6,053
Pretty much, in both the good and the bad. As long as you stealth around, everything's fine. Outside of that you have godawful combat and annoying 'chased by the immortal boss' sections. The gunplay is decent, but ammo scarcity makes it clear that guns are not meant to be used outside of the spots where stealth isn't possible and all the enemies are shooting back.

Definitely not getting it at release since that's 3 days after Zelda and too close to GTA6 afterwards. I do love me some Hellraiser though (first movie up through Bloodline, anyway) so 50% off in a few months, sure.
 
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
12,315
6,053
Guess I had a brainfart when I played the demo and thought it said 11/08 instead of 10/08. Makes it a lot more tempting to pick up since there's not much else this month, especially after the Silver Pines devs went full retard right before releasing their game.
 

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,823
15,902
Guess I had a brainfart when I played the demo and thought it said 11/08 instead of 10/08. Makes it a lot more tempting to pick up since there's not much else this month, especially after the Silver Pines devs went full retard right before releasing their game.

Shit - what did the Silver Pines people do?
 

Kaige

Random Encounter
<WoW Guild Officer>
5,907
13,494
Shit - what did the Silver Pines people do?

 

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,823
15,902

Copy. I saw the tranny thing but his page doesn't seem to get political at all, just talks about video games. I don't keep up on a lot of these one off people. Game demo was fantastic I thought.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user