College Basketball 2018-2019: Duke > Cavs?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Will Duke go undefeated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
He and Zion both look legit as fuck. I'd been wondering why Duke wasn't ranked #1 when the consensus is that they have 3 of the top 4 players in the draft next year including the undisputed top pick. Don't think its ever happened. Closest thing you can remember to that is when AD and MKG went 1-2 and Terrence Jones was picked 8 all from the same team. A team that dominated college ball about as much as any over the past few decades.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Duke is crazy good and easily the prohibitive favorite to win the title, but I doubt they go undefeated. Virginia's pack line or just a bad collective game from the freshmen will cause at least 1 loss at some point. Barrett and Zion are both ridiculously good though, they could easily power Duke to a win every single night

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not a huge college basketball guy, but get fucked Villanova.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's funny how little this forum cares about college basketball. Just waiting until March?

I also think it's funny that the big matchup between Duke and NC where tickets were up for $2k+ was a complete dud because of Zion's injury.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's really hard to care about a sport where the quality has degraded so much that they make you think you can do better. I know I can't play better than these literal kids, but I hate watching games full of more fuckups and mistakes than moments of awe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Mostly just watch college hoops to see the top draft prospects now, or if my team happens to not suck. But overall college hoops just aren't that good in comparison. I'd rather watch mediocre NBA games over all but the top college hoops matchups with top prospects. NCAA would be so much more appealing if the top guys played more than a year.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Can't stand college basketball...until the sweet 16. It's just so sloppy past like 5 or 6 teams.

I watched a couple Duke games because of Zion Williamson this year, but it's been years since I watched a non tournament hoops game. There needs to be a special player for me to tune in. Now Zion's probably done with college basketball. Won't bother watching until the brackets start.

Dz5csaBVsAAfOiV.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I generally just tune in for Texas Tech games (spotty with their games also), and the occasional big game featuring top draft prospects. As others have said, the quality of teams are just way down with the "one-and-done" rule. Any identity a team establishes, changes every year now also. Programs look so different year to year. Spend way more time reading about the prospects than I do actually watching them...

March Madness can still be fun, but my passion for college basketball has fallen off. Last time I can remember being really in to a season was the Derrick Rose Memphis team vs. Kansas.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am in a few pools this year, here is the first one I have filled out. A few upsets with the Big Boys in the Final Four etc.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Morant with the first tournament triple double since 2012. And I forgot to wear my Murray State shirt to work today!

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone with VR tried the March Madness VR?

I think it could be cool but that's about the only thing I would do with VR.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've got Michigan State taking it all in my bracket.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
thought UCF was gonna pull it off, darn

guess i can go back to not caring about college basketball for another 14 years

• 1Worf